Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I think we are getting some warning vibes.
Godspeed Patriots.
06:58 PM - Mar 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
23 March, 10:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
#NCSWIC + #InItTogether + #GodWins = = = > < >

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 March, 09:46
My Guess is...3/27 March 27, 2022
@ 3:06 per the watch (not sure AM or PM)

Q3232 👉 55.
“Market Set”

🔴This is After Trump’s Rally Saturday
🔴After the Resident Travels (not sure he returns).
🔴Revelations occur this Week (A couple of “watch Hannity” Q’s. etc. ) then Arrests will happen.

The POT is Boiling Over Already, Plain Jane’s can even feel it coming!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
23 March, 09:46
The Doors - Riders On The Storm (Official Music Video) - YouTube

LA Woman 50th anniversary deluxe edition is available now. https://TheDoors.lnk.to/50LAWomanThe Doors’ “Riders on the Storm” was one of the first tracks reco...

Celery Juicer @Emme
23 March, 09:40
Just in case, I wanted to thank everyone for all your hard work and for helping me get thru the longgggggg nights! 💕.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
23 March, 03:08
and wwg1wgaww Vibes according to the chart i can’t seem to publish.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
23 March, 03:02
HIGH VIBES!!!!! 😁

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
23 March, 12:32
Since I can’t post a pic, looks like GAB got the same Vibe:

Andrew Torba ✝️
·
We've been working around the clock scaling our infrastructure, stopping pro-war fake news bot PSYOP campaigns, fighting spam bots, fending off media attacks, and much more. We appreciate your patience and understanding with the service interruptions.

The Enemy is coming at us from pretty much every angle right now 24/7. Pray for discernment and wisdom for the Gab Team and know that we are doing our very best to build as quickly as we can!

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
23 March, 12:09
Godspeed! Stay safe and God Wins!!
WWG1WGA!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 March, 12:08
Feelin' it.
We are ready!
Thank you VK, for everything.
Catch ya on the FLIP side frens.😎

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 March, 10:24
Godspeed to ALL. Love you guys!!! 3-2-1 vibes😊💖

Steve Michaels @Smics54
22 March, 10:13
Straight into the fire... see you on the other side.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
22 March, 09:52
Thank you Sir
Godspeed and God Bless 🙏

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
22 March, 09:28

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 March, 09:26
🙏 Godspeed!!!🙏

Besides these Vibes & all of these Signs... Obiden is leaving on a Jet Plane, Hillary has the Wuflu and Hunter’s Laptop is spewing all kinds of PROOF to dispel anything labeled as a Conspiracy Theory..FACTS & TRUTH are here!!

We are Beyond WINNING!!
🥇

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
23 March, 12:18
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Biden and Schwab also were just announced to be the virus, I mean tested positive for the virus.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 March, 09:23
Fooking CERN bullshit🙄
God wins👊 Vibes are on point over here. Praying for a hedge of protection for everyone💖

Anne Kats @anneanon1
22 March, 09:30
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Benna on point . cern🤮God is with us always be he will not for sake us . I am a peace for not sure why usually im on edge. 😊🙌🏼🕊🙏🏼💖

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 March, 05:06
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Someone posted that it was canceled

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
22 March, 08:58
GODSPEED EVERYONE! Vibes high, we are ready. Thank you VK this site was a beautiful gift for us. You are so appreciated!!!!!!

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
22 March, 09:13
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
Yes! That’s for sure you have given us strength and courage to survive anything they are going to throw our way! You are very much appreciated, Sir! 🙏

22 March, 09:52
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
Oh my gosh, I'm so fookin' emotional about this. Did not expect tears. FOOK IS OUR WORD NOW......THANK YOU FOR THAT TOO :D

22 March, 08:58
GODSPEED EVERYONE! Vibes high, we are ready. Thank you VK this site was a beautiful gift for us. You are so appreciated!!!!!!

Jody Donohue @Jody
22 March, 08:51
Absolutely! No matter the outcome, I hope AU is intact when the smoke clears. You and Doq will never get rid of me! 😂 God Bless. Everyone, keep praying, please. 🙏❤️🙏

Teresa Terry @Twillard2
22 March, 08:48

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
22 March, 08:44
So can they vaporize Nazi's?
Turn it up to 11
Set on love frequency
Their Core be meltin down.

https://teaparty.org/watch...

22 March, 08:49
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
He said it, ya all heard it.
Say it aint so Joe!
You're in trouble now,
you broke your program
you said the NWO words.

New World Order

Vicki Lord @Vlord
22 March, 08:27
Vibes HIGH! Thx for everything VK!
W

Samantha Stephens @Sam17_45
22 March, 08:18
Things are definitely wonky. Very slow, lagging with trouble loading images ect. Having trouble liking posts and reposting too. Bastards lol

Anne Kats @anneanon1
22 March, 08:13
VK ts 6:58 https://www.military.com/v...
Buckle up!
Q

22 March, 08:12
Final coordinates received.

Dang, supposed to be a cool B-2 pic
with a just released guided missle,
but pics arent loading...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 March, 08:06
WWG1WGA God Speed and Love You All! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
22 March, 08:01
Jessie Waters brought up Ashley Biden’s diary tonight - hunm

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
22 March, 07:58
🙏❤️

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 March, 07:58
Warning about what ?

cash me outside howbowdat

memes matter @NoComment
22 March, 07:57
i am not ready yeeeeet😅🍿

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
22 March, 07:51
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻