Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 06:58
I think we are getting some warning vibes.
Godspeed Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
We were chosen for such a time as this. Remember... Love on everyone you can. Many are going to need it. I can feel their hurt because I do honestly hurt for them. I have been in those dark places and I am living testimony that broken clay can be made new! I love you all so very much. I will miss you. Thank you for allowing me to ride along. I hope I wasn't too much of a bother. I know some of you drove me nuts. πŸ˜‰ I love JESUS, I fail HIM daily but I AM only human. πŸ˜‚ TO GOD BE ALL GLORY!! HIGHEST HONOR!! AND MOST WORTHY PRAISE!! #wwg1wga . πŸ’«πŸ‘‘πŸŒŸ I love you all and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ’œπŸ‘‘
07:17 PM - Mar 22, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IknowwhoIam in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
22 March, 07:26
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Hopefully we can keep this platform going after its all over just to stay im touch with every one .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
22 March, 07:29
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Well I'll just ask FATHER to allow us to keep in touch and would really like to keep Anon up. πŸ˜πŸ‘‘