Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Getting AnonUp alerts that the site has an unstable connection. Please give me some time to see what is going on.
10:38 PM - Mar 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 March, 01:00
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
We 💞💓💞💜💝💘💟 anonup!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
23 March, 01:00
The Deep state is trying to crash the web, well thats the plan they announced when they were saying putin was fixing to hack our webs. lol these people are so stupid, comms hidden under displacement (snore)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
23 March, 09:54
People on WeGo are ticked off that you left us to fend for ourselves. The site has been taken over by we don't know whom!

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
23 March, 09:51
I don't think it's just this website. I work over night. I have to send out many reports, visit many different sites and there was so much lag. My screen froze so many times. I got home and the same thing is happening.

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
23 March, 09:47
many thanks
we all appreciate the site you have provided

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 March, 09:46
Thank you Koba!!
❤️🙏🏻❤️

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 March, 09:46
Thank you Koba!!
❤️🙏🏻❤️

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Dottie French @DotOn777
23 March, 08:58
😁Man. I miss you!

I just posted to you...coincidence, I suppose🤗

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 March, 08:51
Thank you Koba - we appreciate everything you are doing❣️

arba happihr @arba
23 March, 08:47
You are the best!

Mike Anon @Mike314
23 March, 06:26
Being attacked by the 6,000 year-old death cult.

Panic.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
23 March, 06:25

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
23 March, 01:51
.Thank you, Koba! 🙏🏻

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
23 March, 01:08
Appreciate all that you do @administrator

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
23 March, 12:07
👍Working fine in Australia

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
22 March, 11:49
I got a 503 error upon logon and refreshed and login worked about an hr ago - no issues since
. FYI

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
22 March, 11:09
probably @phaethon ‘sfault as well

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
22 March, 11:04

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
22 March, 11:08
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
It's working!

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
22 March, 10:58
Thank You !

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
22 March, 10:57
Thanks for the heads up! Appreciate you!

Just Diana @Diana19
22 March, 10:56
Welcome back and thank you for coming in to help our channel.. The roof leaks and the back screen door is gone, and we keep getting these trolls, got any anti-trolling spray? Big Hugs!!!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
22 March, 10:55
I can’t post pics now.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
23 March, 06:20
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
I still can't. Did you get it back yet?

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
22 March, 10:54
A Big THANK YOU!

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
22 March, 10:54
We appreciate you, and all you do for us. Thank you ✨

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 March, 10:53
Thank you, Kobayashi @administrator ! You and this site you created for us are fantastic! Grateful! 😇❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 March, 10:50
Nana also got signed up on the phone with the Signal App someone here recommended not long ago.
Do yall have signal?

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
23 March, 12:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It automatically recognizes your contacts and many of mine are already there. Use it fairly regularly for coms

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 March, 09:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, me too. Also linked into the WWG1WGA connection - TheStormisUponUsAll sent out a link a while ago.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
22 March, 10:50
Thank you Sensai.🙏
Hope all is well.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
22 March, 10:49
We freaking love you man!!!