Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
22 March, 10:38
Getting AnonUp alerts that the site has an unstable connection. Please give me some time to see what is going on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana also got signed up on the phone with the Signal App someone here recommended not long ago.
Do yall have signal?
10:50 PM - Mar 22, 2022
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 March, 09:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, me too. Also linked into the WWG1WGA connection - TheStormisUponUsAll sent out a link a while ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 March, 10:04
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Are you referring to a link to the app or a link to Thestormisuponus?

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
23 March, 12:38
It automatically recognizes your contacts and many of mine are already there. Use it fairly regularly for coms

23 March, 01:41
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
Yes set it up a while back but had never used it till today

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
23 March, 12:15
YUP, but NONE of my family is awake..soooo not sure why I did it

I’m no one @Iam4truth
22 March, 11:39
im on it, but under my true name.

I’m no one @Iam4truth
22 March, 11:40
In response I’m no one to her Publication
not the same name as here…

22 March, 11:53
In response I’m no one to her Publication
Yeah Nana too but I have my family on it and connected and some frens too.

It may come in handy dandy later on.😳

Just Diana @Diana19
22 March, 10:58
we shud swap numbers ??? we can at least keep in touch via phone!

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
22 March, 10:54
yep! I have had it for about a year now.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
22 March, 10:54
I haven't downloaded it yet.