Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 12:14
Good afternoon Patriots.

Vibes worked!

Take that 322 you Satan freaks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 March, 12:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
YEAH and its my bday, NOT their day. lol ONE of many, nobody but GOD IS FUNNY>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 March, 12:21
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Anyone know a good repair man?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 March, 07:13

+ EPIC!!!

How does one Fook up, Cern?
Do you:

A: Throw a wrench in the collider
B: Have some Satellites DEW it
C: Night Ops
D: Classified

22 March, 07:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Today is a simulation day.

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
simulation day? LOL everything that could go wrong today for me has my sons gf rushed into hospital with pre eclampsia, Been informed my friend is dying in hospital, My washer has broke so will have to hand wash for a while, I got a call from the hospital i have to go tomorrow for a emergency scan (no im not pregnant lol ) Then to top it all off my partner lost our food money for the week out of his pocket (good job we have reserve food lol but im still strong i think but it has not been a simulation for me haha
09:29 PM - Mar 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by darktolight2022 in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
23 March, 12:34
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
my goodness - i am so sorry! i thought we were having a struggle of it today. i am sending you powerfully positive energy!