Vibes worked!

Take that 322 you Satan freaks.
12:14 PM - Mar 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Annabel Right @Sparky100
23 March, 06:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
. 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Saved @BSaved
22 March, 08:36
Geronimo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 March, 08:35

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
22 March, 08:16
I love this collective consciousness vibe. What's next on the agenda patriot frens? 🎉 ❤💪

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
22 March, 08:16
I love this collective consciousness vibe. What's next on the agenda patriot frens? 🎉 ❤💪

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 March, 08:00

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
22 March, 07:58
I dreamt this morning i was in a new type of commercial air craft. It went down and up on a vertical axis. Plus moved forward and backwards. I saw it as a cool sign of things to come. Thanks to all who are helping liberate humanity and this world!!!🕯

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
22 March, 07:56
🎊✨💜✨💜✨💜
💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨

Anne Kats @anneanon1
22 March, 07:32
Im just going to take and chill

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
22 March, 03:45
y did ya do it George Prescot?
☠️

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
22 March, 03:28

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 March, 03:26
Good Afternoon, VK.

322 > 34.
12:14 > 35.

From 💧35:

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

Take that, you Satan freaks!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 March, 02:47
6:00 (18:00).

Tip of the spear.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 March, 07:54
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
can’t share as pics not uploading, Shane Browning twitter banner has Tip of the Spear on it now 👀

Just Diana @Diana19
22 March, 08:13
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Ty looking good! plenty of energy to go around

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
22 March, 02:44
A-team Hannibal - YouTube

A-team Hannibal

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 March, 02:19
Q post 322
4th quarter, Patriots.
We fight together.
Q

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
22 March, 02:11
Faith and Vibes...

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
22 March, 02:01

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
22 March, 02:00
Yaasss!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
22 March, 01:40
Would they tell us if CERN Imploded...maybe I should dream bigger

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 01:47
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Technical difficulties.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 March, 01:39
Yep weird dreams working on formulas and programs of some sort. Woke up 3 times since 3:09 with a headache, exhausted.
Nana gonna need a vaca soon.

✍️Visions were strange this morning early too.
✍️A table with what looked like several Arab men as they were dressed like Arabs making deals and shaking hands.
✍️I saw a dragon, by dragon I mean huge dragon wings huge claws flying. Then I saw a small fat one coming thro a doorway somewhere.
✍️Then an image of this table that had 2 tiny books stacked on top of each other, they looked like tiny Bibles of some sort. Someone was standing over them with what looked like a tiny baby dragons skeleton head on a rod. They were holding the dragons head's teeth over the books as if to bit them.
✍️I saw a spaceship out in space in a beautiful space leaving a trail behind it. It wasnt a huge one.

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
22 March, 01:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
WoW! AWESOME!

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
22 March, 02:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I haven't recalled a dream in what seems like years, but this morning one woke me up angry and confused. Can't recall the details but I know it was a dream.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 March, 01:22

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
22 March, 01:21
The collective conscious is creating a brave new 🌎 together. It is truly a beautiful thing! In God's perfect love story, ✌️ is the prize. As President Trump always says, "The best is yet to come."

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
22 March, 01:16
The collective ✨😇 is FLIPPIN it! ⚡ #VibingHighOn322 #FreedomCodes #NCSWIC #Dark2Light

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 March, 01:13
!!!!!!💫💫💫💫
So Happy VK!!
I hope they’re feeling
our wrath!!!
————————-
-Take that 322 you Satan freaks-
gematria - Drop 2751

“The Lord is leading us all.”
Good v Evil”

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
22 March, 01:11
🙌❤️ Loving that message VK! Good things habbening while I slept….through a TX storm with hail, REALLY weird long dreams and until 10am! 😳 (Not sure what happened there but apparently it was needed. 🥴) Thank God 🙏 for the movers and shakers, the vibes are feeling strong today!! ❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 March, 01:05
.🙌🏻🥰🙏🏼

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
🙌🏻you da best

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
🥳🥳

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
Good afternoon Vk.

Olaf Koll @OlafK