Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 08:27
Epic if Covid = Arrests on 3/22.
Not getting my hopes up though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 March, 08:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏Pepe Lives Matter 🐸
Forwarded from SpaceMonkee
Please pray for my 2 year old. He has had a fever for two days. His doctor has no available appointments and I won't take him to the hospital. Last time I did they just pushed me to covid test (no I did not allow) and did not even treat him and then charged me big money for nothing. I know God will take care of him, bit healing prayers are always appreciated. Thanks fren fam
Pray for this young boy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
I use to cut onion in half put on bottom of their feet and put socks on them .
08:50 PM - Mar 22, 2022
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply
22 March, 09:01
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
popcicles , pedialyte keep hydrated

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
22 March, 08:53
Wow! just got a flashback when my GrandMother did that to me ..

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 March, 08:53
I can't reply, from Pepe Live matter telegram page

22 March, 09:28
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Oh they are not on this platform ?

22 March, 08:51
Also epson salt baths or baking soda