Peachy 445 @Peachy445
I feel like I battled somewhere on a spiritual level today ..how's everyone else feeling?
07:56 PM - Mar 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Peachy445 in this post can reply
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
23 March, 10:16
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
I feel like I am guarded in a closed, virtual bubble surrounded by large cotton balls. Muffled noises are coming through from the far distance ... of their twilight zone realm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
23 March, 10:13
Better today..but yesterday was rough

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Smith @linlou55
23 March, 11:48
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
Same with me! Monday was worst of all!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
22 March, 10:27
Feel like I jumped a timeline about a week ago. Dreamstate is, ah, NOT "dreaming"...

Exhausted physically.
Spiritual strength NEVER more steeled.
Mentally Vibing peeps through some percieved gateway outta the 3D Matrix to wherever it is I Am Now.

lol

We armwrestled to BE HERE!!!
😁 👊✌

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
23 March, 12:12
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
You bet we did!!

valkyrie jess @valkyrie_jess
22 March, 09:43
I lost 2 hours today at work. Went from 6a.m. to 8:34a.m. in an instant. When I got home I crashed for 5 hrs. Now whole body is sore.

Nikki Wilson @Nikki123
24 March, 07:47
In response valkyrie jess to her Publication
well, hello there, stranger! lol

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
22 March, 09:35
Dont sleep much anymore family drama trying to keep up with the crazy normies. Anons come to my rescue everyday.

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
22 March, 09:42
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
I think most of us are experiencing sleep issues and feel like you do. WWG1WGA

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 March, 09:34
Definately! Needed to let Jesus take the steering wheel...been strung tighter than a fiddle...so I went shopping for a couple of shirts. My dogs claws have holes poked in almost all I have. 🐶

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 March, 09:29
Fabulous day here. High vibing😊

Julie Casey @Trump2023
22 March, 09:00
🦁

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
22 March, 08:56
Felt ok...for not sleeping well. Had to take a short nap around 2p, was a bit tired.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 March, 08:49
woke up feeling like I had been on a spiritual battlefield in my dream space. can’t remember them but on awakening VK was part of it, was given a code of some sort...can’t remember it now though but feel like we went through a timeline shift

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
22 March, 08:45
much better than the last few days❤️🙏🏼

Linda Smith @linlou55
23 March, 11:51
In response Mai Mamdouh to her Publication
Yep, Sun. and Mon were bad!

TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER @TruthLight
22 March, 08:39
Barely slept last night. Wind was howling. Woke up nauseous and stayed that way all day long. I think I have grown accustomed to the ringing in my ears. Still blessed. Thank you, Jesus!

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
22 March, 08:29
Same…….

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
22 March, 08:25
Felt like I battled all night in my sleep. I woke up this morning feeling drained.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
22 March, 08:09
Exhausted, strange, ringing ears but unbreakable & sense of calm that says everything's going to be alright. But at the same time asking myself if something I should be doing. Touching base with fam here and else where. #ready #MAGA

American Girl @Americangirl
22 March, 08:07
had to concentrate on keeping vibe up and hard to do with the headace. ughhh

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 March, 08:04
All night long, all night!

https://youtu.be/ky6vvIESP...
All Night Long (All Night) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupAll Night Long (All Night) · Lionel RichieCan't Slow Down℗ 1983 Motown Records, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc...

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
22 March, 08:03
off balance, stomach yuk, ears crazy ringing

Not Important @Notimportant
22 March, 08:03
yep👍🏻

Sue Briggs @SueB369
22 March, 08:02
Ears have been ringing all day. Tired but surprisingly calm and a little giddy! 😊

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
22 March, 07:59
Lots of up and down - wired, edgy.

Weird.

All 8 of us are.

connie wright @cowri
22 March, 07:57
Today I FOCUSED on God. Peaceful Day

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 07:56
Trippy vibe day here.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 March, 09:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
7:56 > 711

TRIP CONF