Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 12:35
Next topic.

Fall of the Petrodollar.
Leads to>
Redemption period. (70% of cash overseas)
Leads to>
Rise of the US Dollar. (Deflation)

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 March, 02:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
more stimmy to come? people with wheelbarrows of cash, except this time, it’s actually worth something?

i know in the past you said change of system forces disclosure of hidden $.

death of petrodollar means are currency is no longer dependent on oil trade. means we can begin introduction of new forms of energy without disrupting trade / $ strength.

redemption decreases money supply (an effective burn), bringing on deflation. puts people in control. further, encourages and gives need for backing with PM’s or some other tangible asset.

all successful societies have a deflationary currency. not just in terms of decreasing price, but money is a true store of energy and value. work done years ago should still be valued today. and in fact, with technology, it should only be MORE valuable today.

this encourages savers, discourages the need to wildly speculate since interest rates rise and lending / saving generated a low risk high yield return.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
22 March, 03:07
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Just research Venezuela's hyperinflation as one example. They reset their currency, make changes, lop off zeros - and it never leads to deflation. It's accounting bs. So, I still don't see why or how if we go (arguably there now) into hyperinflation then how does a new currency combat that?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 03:44
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
Venezuela was all alone with a crashed economy. They weren't the reserve currency.
70% of USD CASH is not in the USA. If they have to change that for a new $ thru the current banking system they will have to prove where it came from. They wont be able to. Trillions will be left behind causing instant deflation. Of course it will inflate after that but it will have the American economy behind it.

America is the best customer. We buy the most. Other countries don't want us to become poor.

The customer is always right comes to mind.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 March, 03:54
VK wen moon for physical gold/silver? I’m about to make some large investments into a PM vault exchange. Is the supression almost done?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Thinking April for XRP. Like gold and silver, xrp is being suppressed for a reason. I just like the idea if I have to bug out a digital ledger is easer to take anywhere. impossible to travel with gold and silver without getting robbed.

Bars of gold feel nice though
07:56 PM - Mar 22, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
21 January, 10:48
Things to consider:

I would not trust a 3rd party metals vault. Keep metals with you. If you need to move (bug out) and you are worrried about robbery / seizure, you can always bury it. (x marks the spot).

Remember:
No keys to 3rd party vault
No keys to bank
No keys for crypto exchanges

It costs a little more but you can buy gold and silver bars by the gram. These would be best for bartering situations, and lightweight.

If the power grids / internet is out, Trading Digital assets (crypto) is a no bueno for the 90% who have them. An issue is most keep their crypto online, in an exchange or a hot wallet (online also) like Uphold, etc. If they cannot get online, no access to their crypto.

You could power your ledger using solar equipment. Problem is, who else in your area has a ledger or even dabbles in crypto? Very Few.

Right now, today, if SHTF, It is best to have cash, precious metals, physical assets such as food, water, guns, ammo, a running vehicle, fuel.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 January, 08:25

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 January, 07:07
👍❤️💥😃

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 January, 06:56
“Bars of gold feel nice though”

Vk’s onw liners! 🤣😂

Contessa22 Contessa22 @Contessa22
21 January, 06:30
I'm sure I missed explanation of why a bug out. When and Where too?

Law & Physics @physics171
21 January, 04:09

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
21 January, 10:51

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Pump and Dump Scams.

Law & Physics @physics171
21 January, 04:05
Is XRP going to be a mandatory buy back, no the peoples money, XLM being the peoples asset backed digitals currency?

Whows That Kidd Kheiron? King of Shambhala @Kento_San_DeepFriedPixelz
21 January, 01:24
One cannot serve two masters.

21 January, 01:23
But money is for people who cant manifest.

21 January, 01:22
Tangible > Intangible

21 January, 01:18

HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
29 April, 02:43
Yellow Brick - Bars?

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
29 April, 02:30
So do uncirculated Silver Lady's. js

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
21 January, 03:43
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Executive Order 11110—Amendment of Executive Order No. 10289 as Amended, Relating to the Performance of Certain Functions Affecting the Department of the Treasury

June 04, 1963

“…to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of any outstanding silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver currency for their redemption,"

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 April, 02:22
never gonna stop saying fook money

cause fook money

29 April, 02:22
Perhaps it wasn't 2022 on 02/02/2022, but perhaps it is today (New Year on 03/21, Spring Equinox)
(ref: https://anonup.com/thread/...
Perhaps we have 13 months in a calendar.
Perhaps April 2023 = 13th month of 2022. 13/22, 589 confirmed.

2023: "What's a bank?"
US - WE are the bank.
by that point, WE will be creating the .'s.

Case looking like it'll end before EOY based on yesterday's ruling from Torres. That will come just in time, like your past tweet about economy suffering and in need of innovation boom. The capital, in the right hands, comes 'just in time' to fund and support.
midterm vibes, take the house for optics.

Just in time for FED to go Digital.
Just in time for gold backed crypto by 2023.
Just in time for the 3 catalysts for XRP Price.
(ref: https://anonup.com/thread/...

just trying to connect .'s...

teamwork makes the dream work, @Rabb1t_Fr3n :)

29 April, 02:27
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
note - references need to have ‘)’ removed — AU seems to be including it in the web address rendering them unfindable.

22 April, 07:06
starting to think you meant 2023 :)

memes matter @NoComment
23 March, 04:36
April, oh no😂

shop keep @shopkeep007
23 March, 12:42
i just want to put this out there for those of you that aren't really into the collectable card market. in 2001 you could buy a beta black lotus for 400$. today that same card is 45,000$. i'm just saying i've never lost money investing in alpha beta and unlimited magic the gathering cards. I in fact run my own gamestore, I specifically only deal in raw ungraded mtg cards. my house is paid off, all my cars and truck are also paid off, i have no credit card debt, and i completely started my business after we lost everything in the 2008 to 2010 houseing crash. and had to take my family of 5 into a tiny 2 bedroom trailer. i was sick and tired of working for others and i loved the ccg market. i sold my 10 most valueable cards at the time to open my shop in the fall of 2011. I haven't had to work a 9 to 5 since. my job is buying and selling card board. right now, alot of people are in need of cash badly, alot of high end cards are coming to market right now at massively discounted prices.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
22 March, 09:53

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
22 March, 09:25
They do feel nice, they will feel even nicer once you sell them for XRP when the time is right.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
22 March, 07:59
Born in a supernova - so majestical to think about. Love to hold Au too 🤙🏼