Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 12:14
Good afternoon Patriots.

Vibes worked!

Take that 322 you Satan freaks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 March, 01:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yep weird dreams working on formulas and programs of some sort. Woke up 3 times since 3:09 with a headache, exhausted.
Nana gonna need a vaca soon.

✍️Visions were strange this morning early too.
✍️A table with what looked like several Arab men as they were dressed like Arabs making deals and shaking hands.
✍️I saw a dragon, by dragon I mean huge dragon wings huge claws flying. Then I saw a small fat one coming thro a doorway somewhere.
✍️Then an image of this table that had 2 tiny books stacked on top of each other, they looked like tiny Bibles of some sort. Someone was standing over them with what looked like a tiny baby dragons skeleton head on a rod. They were holding the dragons head's teeth over the books as if to bit them.
✍️I saw a spaceship out in space in a beautiful space leaving a trail behind it. It wasnt a huge one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TRUTHERTRIGGER in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Clarity CornerStone, click on at the bottom under it