Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 12:14
Good afternoon Patriots.

Vibes worked!

Take that 322 you Satan freaks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yep weird dreams working on formulas and programs of some sort. Woke up 3 times since 3:09 with a headache, exhausted.
Nana gonna need a vaca soon.

✍️Visions were strange this morning early too.
✍️A table with what looked like several Arab men as they were dressed like Arabs making deals and shaking hands.
✍️I saw a dragon, by dragon I mean huge dragon wings huge claws flying. Then I saw a small fat one coming thro a doorway somewhere.
✍️Then an image of this table that had 2 tiny books stacked on top of each other, they looked like tiny Bibles of some sort. Someone was standing over them with what looked like a tiny baby dragons skeleton head on a rod. They were holding the dragons head's teeth over the books as if to bit them.
✍️I saw a spaceship out in space in a beautiful space leaving a trail behind it. It wasnt a huge one.
01:39 PM - Mar 22, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
22 March, 02:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I haven't recalled a dream in what seems like years, but this morning one woke me up angry and confused. Can't recall the details but I know it was a dream.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
22 March, 01:49
WoW! AWESOME!

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
22 March, 01:45
I’ve been having dreams of people I don’t know lately. I told my family, they said that’s impossible. 🤷‍♀️ I really don’t know them.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 March, 02:39
In response Truth Finderme to his Publication
I have come to understand that our dreams are most likely either past lives, future events, or us in other timelines. Well that is my opinion and experience anyway.