Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 March, 03:21
Something I have to keep doing is to catch my ego comparing myself to other men and warriors. I look at the special forces out there doing their "hard man" stuff, and wonder if they'll respect those of us who staying in the warm and dry. Rationally I know we each have a different calling, and there's nothing wussy about psychological warfare and information insurgency. Perhaps we have been brainwashed by movies and TV to celebrate the kinetic show of force, distracting us from the power of the memetic?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 March, 03:45
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
We Warriors with Full Auto Memetic Submemechine Guns

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply
Markus Free @IMarkusFree
21 March, 05:15
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
meta brrrrrt.....

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
21 March, 04:01
W W F A M S G ????

Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 March, 04:00
memetallic🙃