Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Something I have to keep doing is to catch my ego comparing myself to other men and warriors. I look at the special forces out there doing their "hard man" stuff, and wonder if they'll respect those of us who staying in the warm and dry. Rationally I know we each have a different calling, and there's nothing wussy about psychological warfare and information insurgency. Perhaps we have been brainwashed by movies and TV to celebrate the kinetic show of force, distracting us from the power of the memetic?
03:21 PM - Mar 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 March, 12:22
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 March, 09:56
Never underestimate the power of psychological attack.

What use is a powerful body, if the mind is turned to mush?

It has been my experience that SF folk, are very self effacing, intrinsically humble - because braggarts are very often the first to make mistakes. SF can never afford to get 'carried away'. They are always in control of themselves... they are SELECTED for those traits of calm and control.

We have self selected... noone picked us, we engaged and trained ourselves... every day, for years.

The main thing is, we, and they, are working towards the same goal that is ALL that matters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
22 March, 09:56
I've learned long ago that following orders is the opposite of human free will.

Green 8700 @Green8700
21 March, 10:43
They do it for us. They do it for their families their friends Their heritage their country. My Sweetheart is Retired SF. He laughs and tells me that if I was in the military I’d probably be his commander. The smart ones realize we all have special gifts and skills. When they come home after they decompress they’ll be so glad to see Home family friends community. And and no one will be shooting at them anymore. drink a beer laugh wear regular clothing. I’ve watched the cycle so many times. Just be yourself. You’re special you’re blessed. We are blessed to have you. …
Oh just don’t ever startle them. it’s kinda hard to do anyway.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 March, 10:01
You ARE the calm during the storm & I appreciate you!

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
21 March, 10:37
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
God gave each of us the special skills and tools to use. You woke me up Martin - and I know you woke many others up. We, in the US, remmeber those like Thomas Paine who wrote the words of revolution - we don't remmber the "John Does" who fought the battle of revolution..God bless the Paines and the Does.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 March, 08:58
Agree Martin, it would be nice to let those "in the trenches" warriors know we APPRECIATE them more than they can ever imagine. Knowing what they have seen that the evil sub-humans can do, I think they all deserve a HUGE prayer for peace and healing..and a Medbed..💓
God bless every one of our "boots on the ground Troops, SecOps and DUMBs Slayers"... Amen!🙏

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
21 March, 08:08
all warriors matter :)

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
21 March, 08:15

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 March, 08:05
The Special Ops I know would go stir crazy meme-ing and Reposting 365 a year, like we do! They need us and we need them! 🙏🙏

India Foxtrot @IndiaFoxtrot
21 March, 06:56

India Foxtrot @IndiaFoxtrot
21 March, 06:55
I did not serve in The Armed Forces, but I can tell you that getting shot at sucks.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
21 March, 06:52
You are doing what you were born to do Martin.
Being a Combat Engineer & Coastie, I can tell you, your efforts are HUUUGE! Sure the Kinetic war is certainly in play but WWW III is a War for The Mind!
Information discernment & discemination is
The: KEY
Military is the Immovable: STONE

Together
Everyone
Achieves
MOAR

⚔️🌏⚔️

Ken Mac @KenMac
21 March, 06:18
The quiet professionals. 👍

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
21 March, 05:24
Many years ago AA showed me that comparing myself or my things or life to others just compares me out of all good things in my life. Took a while but today I take care of me. All other things seem to fall into place. Difficult but simple.
You can send me a Happy Birthday anytime Martin. 😆
Thank you for what you do.
Be well.

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
21 March, 05:23
There is so much brainwashing that has taken place throughout many lifetimes. Society is drowning in sickness because of it. We must rise above it and awaken to what humanity was intended to be...the beauty within each of us...our unique role on this planet. Stereotypes have been and are the downfall of humanity. Your role is unique...as is mine and every white light soul on this Earth. We must live that role with pride and the purpose intended.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
21 March, 05:18
Step one...
Remove Ego.
Step two...
Refer to Step one.
There is a logical reason why the catapult, the bow and arrow, the gun, the machine gun, the grenade, the missile, the hypersonic missile, the drone, the Rods of God, lasers, bio chemical warfare, weather warefare and God only knows what else, were all created. It was to inflict as much damage to the enemy while preserving the lives of one's own army. Keeping them out of kinetic harm. I see no difference to the effort and effect of Alan Turing to the boys on the beach. All unified in Purpose. In our case WWIII arrived as an information based war that is aimed squarely at mind control to kill the human soul. Our Memetic Special Forces fight the AI and algorithms which I would suggest are at the core of this war. We fight Bots, not Bombs. Q has made it clear our value. Without truth as the ultimate winner, we all lose.

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
21 March, 06:40
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Ego Removed.
Raise Your Frequency.
WWG1WGA

memes matter @NoComment
21 March, 04:36
A picture speaks a thousand words (+) (-), people are stupid programmed where memes infiltrate [[[it]]], never underestimate anti propaganda, propaganda is part of what brought us to breaking point
Memes are propaganda contra if translates (...)

Ken King @KenKing
21 March, 07:06
In response memes matter to her Publication

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
21 March, 04:35
Changing the hearts and minds of your compatriots have always been just as important if not more than warfare although obviously you cannot compare the efforts to the boots on the ground who risk their lives and miss out on much of their family life. Washington did not start the fight with the backing of fellow countrymen. Many were against him and many even sided with the English.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
21 March, 04:33
this is an information war, there are many pieces to this puzzle.

Corn Pop’s Blonde Leg hair @JoesHairyLegs
21 March, 04:13
I think memes have kept our spirits lifted during some trying times…Im sure that’s appreciated on the physical battlefield too

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
21 March, 04:08
yes we all have our part in this... just remember we are living through military grade multi-psy-op situation... its designed to do this to people and families...so dont give up hope...just know you are real and so am i along with others anons here on AU... we are the ones that know/found the truth and we will be here for others that will be searching for the truth soon... as others start searching for truth, they will find us and we will have a real sense of purpose...until then we hold the line and we have each other to lift each other up when we fall...we joke we talk we share ideas and thoughts...we carry each other through...we are valuable look as it as if we are one body...we are just part of the whole just as the hard man stuff is part of the whole...also the vets past and present do respect us ... they are/(have put) putting their lives on the line... so lets not forget to thanQ all vets for their service. Martin i really like post like this its very thought provoking.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
21 March, 07:07
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
I’ll stand at attention for that post Donny! ☝️😎👍

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
21 March, 04:11
I was a helichoppah mechanic in Iraq. no SF type just plain ol cavalry🤠. never once herd a SF dude belittling us when they called in air support on Saddams kids in Mosul. No mechanic, no bird, no help.
we all have a part.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 March, 04:02
wwg1wga

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
21 March, 04:01
Our souls are fighting the same battle.
No one is above another.
#wwg1wga

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
21 March, 04:00
Years ago most of us were surely brainwashed and indoctrinated by a massive front of forces and powers that had NLP, Hypnosis and deception as tools. But in 2017 with the rise of Trump, Q and other opposing forces we were awakened… We were prompted by Q to start thinking for ourselves. To learn to see through how politics works ... From this, just like in biology, each according to his own nature and abilities emerged, the different soldiers ... Perhaps each of us, from a cosmic spiritual perspective, was chosen to be used for a specific purpose? We'll see... the end of this is nigh...

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
21 March, 04:02
For me, you've always had a way with the way you use words. I feel that is a HUGE power. What better power than touching people gently with the power of words? I always wish I had that same ability whenever I come across someone that has it. Very powerful and touches the heart and deep within the heart for some like me and that is a war won without a drop of blood shed, the best kind of war imo.

You are the 'Angel of Vocabulary.'

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
21 March, 05:15
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Awesome photo.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
21 March, 03:50
It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round..❤

Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 March, 03:50
I think we have been...
I wasted so much time complaining that I was not where I had to be, that I could have done this and that...
We got to get out of it
We got to quit belittling ourselves
It's just like training for anything else, you start, day by day and keep going...
What works for me is challenging myself everyday to do the best that I can with what I have in the moment ...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 March, 03:47
everyone has their place.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 March, 03:45
We Warriors with Full Auto Memetic Submemechine Guns

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
21 March, 08:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK look at that there is another 92
Wwfamsg = 92

we are the meme warriors, anon division. dropping red pill meme's on a threads ... is how we get the party started... we see another anon getting trolled we ban together to help out the anon in need and flood them trolls with memes... thats how we roll sir!
lock'd n load'd 😎

10/10 meme phrase... 🤔 got it?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 March, 09:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication