Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Years ago on Twatter a patriot told me when their birthday was... which was some way ahead. I put it in my calendar, and then send them congratulations on the day. They freaked out thinking I was a stalker!

Sometimes you can try too hard at information warfare.
03:04 PM - Mar 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ruby Anon @ruby11
24 March, 04:21
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Ha, I think that's a nice thing to do πŸ˜†

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 March, 11:36
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚When I went to some dumb honky tonk, some redneck lady said, that is MY MAN> lol πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚I was like WHO?? She pointed at some toad. I was like looky here sis, first of all I am old af, second of all, I don't even want the man I have. And third of all, you don't want none of this. lol That's so crazy, how some folks act.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 March, 10:52
Nah... That was so kind what you did! Some are just too skittish. Keep being you -- because you are wonderful!πŸ™β€οΈπŸ˜‡πŸ‘

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 March, 09:37
Some people are a little prickly. Myself, I would appreciate it.

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
21 March, 05:01
lol πŸ˜‚ …Why freak out !! It would be an honor to receive a birthday congratulations from you,

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
21 March, 04:38
Hahahaha! Well, you guys would make my day on my birthday. August.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 March, 12:10
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
8/9

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
21 March, 04:25
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
21 March, 03:43
When is your birthday, Martin? I would like for you to have the honor of us celebrating you as well. I promise I am not a stalker LOL. 11/11 here😁

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 March, 03:46
In response Kitty Kat to her Publication
1 May

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
21 March, 05:48
In response Kitty Kat to her Publication
Great birth date... i see it everywhere, all the time... 1/11 here 😎

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 March, 03:41
I like t say we are all jugglers Martin and we undoubtedly drop a plate here and there, but ya just keep juggling and pay no attention to the drops. whatever

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 March, 03:39
How sweet of you!! Their Loss (Doesn’t sound like they were a True Patriot, for sure NOT an ANON)!! πŸ‘πŸ˜¬

How sweet of you!! Their Loss (Doesn’t sound like they were a True Patriot, for sure NOT an ANON)!! πŸ‘πŸ˜¬

Nunya Business @AAug22
21 March, 03:38
Given all of the tech we now have, the ability to put people's special days on their digital calendar & set an alarm, I'm saddened by how many friends & family forget to share well wishes with each other. I try not to be disappointed when my birthday passes with no one noticing but it does sting. I try hard to at least send a text with a happy gif to everyone on my calendar. You're not a stalker Martin, you're a thoughtful person.

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
21 March, 03:33
Martin my bday is next Tuesday and I wouldn't think you were stalking. 😁

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
21 March, 03:25
people are not conditioned for random kindness and or mindfulness. vibes still freak me out at times. strangers that seem to actually care makes me wonder what they want from me(paranoia). im working on that.
my dog was abused severely and we got him from a shelter. he still bows his head if we pick up our hand to quickly togive him a treat, at times and had him for yrs now.
thats just my humble opinion, anyway.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
21 March, 03:21
I think that you're just more thoughtful than someπŸ‘

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
21 March, 03:20
My Bday is super easy.

1 DaY Before 45's

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 March, 03:35
In response IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 to his Publication
🀣 Be warned I am writing "I Am Ready Bob M's birthday June 13th on my calendar!" LOL

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
21 March, 03:19
We feel you Martin
love to Laugh it offπŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 March, 03:19
too funny πŸ€ͺ
I changed my DOB on fb way back to something like 01/02/1901. Now I get birthday wishes from β€œfriends”, those I went to HS withπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ, graduated 1975, u do the math
Really?

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 March, 03:16
1/11 it would be an honor to get a happy birthday from you. I need your birthday so I can wish you a happy birthday.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 March, 03:16
Sometimes less is more.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 03:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nana thinks DoQ is King here of less is more!

οΏΌ
✍️ @Doqholliday has more questions than Nana
οΏΌHe asks the questions! Forces us to analysis
✍️ @vincentkennedy keeps our vibrations up & gives hope of the future coming
✍️ @Juan O Savin is the story teller that brings us along with what we need to concentrate on at exactly the right time
✍️ @JFKJrfan teaches us to take care of oursevles and pay attend to the comms thr this movie with the GWTW group
✍️wainthepain01 Keeps us grounded in our spiritual journey

No matter how this turns out, and what Nana sees is wonderful, thank you all and everyone else here that has made this a family jouney.

Nana loves u all!😘

No better group of Souls on this planet anywhere!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 09:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Tucker and Kid Rock telking some truths!

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
21 March, 03:05
😭🀣😭