Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 March, 03:04
Years ago on Twatter a patriot told me when their birthday was... which was some way ahead. I put it in my calendar, and then send them congratulations on the day. They freaked out thinking I was a stalker!

Sometimes you can try too hard at information warfare.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 09:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Tucker and Kid Rock telking some truths!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 03:44
Nana thinks DoQ is King here of less is more!

✍️ @Doqholliday has more questions than Nana
He asks the questions! Forces us to analysis
✍️ @vincentkennedy keeps our vibrations up & gives hope of the future coming
✍️ @Juan O Savin is the story teller that brings us along with what we need to concentrate on at exactly the right time
✍️ @JFKJrfan teaches us to take care of oursevles and pay attend to the comms thr this movie with the GWTW group
✍️wainthepain01 Keeps us grounded in our spiritual journey

No matter how this turns out, and what Nana sees is wonderful, thank you all and everyone else here that has made this a family jouney.

Nana loves u all!😘

No better group of Souls on this planet anywhere!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 March, 03:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You go DoQ!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
21 March, 04:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Question…did an invisable person take the photo?

Nunya Business @AAug22
21 March, 03:41
Only when it comes to evil, assholes and sugar. I can always go for more love, hugs and frenz!🦊🦁🐸

Angie Mac @AngieMac
21 March, 03:24
I should probably heed that advice 😞

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 March, 03:44
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
not alone there Angie.
me in my head after I post 10 times in 9 minutes

Jes King @jes_US
21 March, 03:50
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
sameZy... but what fun is that which is a lot to sit around and eat tons of popcorn and not say shit?
yea no, not so much.
😆😆😆🤷🏽

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
21 March, 03:19
I always feel like a stalker, but I'm not.😁

Angie Mac @AngieMac
21 March, 03:23
In response Lisa Smith to her Publication
I feel like a stalker because it’s so easy to hit a person’s profile pic when reading the comments in that post!