Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Anyone know any bookies taking bets on the Ukraine war?
06:34 AM - Mar 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
22 March, 10:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
that's fooking hilarious....
p. s.
i know a guy who knows a guy. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 March, 10:19
Sir, I'm betting on the end of human trafficking....

CHILDREN'S LIVES MATTER.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
21 March, 05:29

Law & Physics @physics171
21 March, 05:02
What Ukraine war?

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
21 March, 12:37
They won't be able to walk down the street thanks Justin Andersch for confronting Gov. Sisolak.

https://rumble.com/vy0bcj-...

Jody Donohue @Jody
21 March, 12:20

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 March, 11:33
Perhaps Try a racetrack 🏇🏻🐎🐴... from what I gather we may be looking at a Trifecta > Ukraine, Taiwan and Iran? 🤷‍♀️

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
21 March, 11:08
Have a friend that told me Putin is evil the other day i said why cause the MSM told you he was ,you better do some research .

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
21 March, 11:03
#InItTogether + #GodWins + #WeWin = = = > < >

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
21 March, 10:44
it was over b4 it started

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 March, 10:41
Bets.

Space Force @ 15:00 PM CET/9:00 AM EST this morning.

https://twitter.com/gospac...

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
21 March, 10:45
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
oofs...
my last 2 bucks on VK, #VibeGenius 😆

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 March, 10:27
Bets you say.

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
21 March, 09:44
im just trying to live a positive life take care of my family and live right . which is hard to do in todays age . but we will all do it together ❤️

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
21 March, 09:13
🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

Marry Jane @IYQ
21 March, 08:48
Yeah, Go look at Soros tweets. He wants us to stand with Ukraine now more than ever.

Olaf Koll @OlafK
21 March, 11:33
In response Marry Jane to her Publication
of course he wants

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
21 March, 08:10
hahaha, no

NeOublie Never Forget @NeOublie17
21 March, 08:12
is this the real VK from twitter? been searching since the big twitter purge. if you are then you would know who I am.

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
21 March, 08:28
In response NeOublie Never Forget to her Publication
yes it is

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
21 March, 09:46
In response NeOublie Never Forget to her Publication
Yes its him, several of us followed him over. You should like it here. Its much more peaceful.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
21 March, 08:09
Rothschild. I am willing to bet they have a wager on both sides.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
21 March, 07:42
I can ask my ancient freemason bookie boss if you want🤔

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 March, 07:26
I’m sure someone is taking bets. I would place my bet on God and the Plan. As the World turns. No [real] war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

suZy Connolly @suZq14
21 March, 07:22

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
21 March, 07:00

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
21 March, 06:57
They are selling War Bonds, so I wouldn't doubt it.

https://www.bloomberg.com/...

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
21 March, 06:56
Clean and swift

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
21 March, 06:41
No, but we have this in the Czech Republic: Meta Platforms will irreversibly shut down Facebook and Instagram services throughout Europe (2022). Course - x77 (yes) 😁

Storm Rider @StormRider
21 March, 06:37
I'm sure someone in Vegas would.
But, is it fair when you know the outcome?😅😅

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 March, 06:36
What would you bet on? The Winner or?

Whimma Texas @Whimma
21 March, 07:20
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I'm definitely betting it's not what the masses believe is happening