Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
20 March, 09:35
Understand What Forgiveness Really Is.

Forgiveness Is NOT For The Other Person.

Forgiveness Is For YOU.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 March, 09:38
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
I also learned forgiveness is not so much what we think, it is laying that person or persons at the feet of Christ, and saying this is YOUR battle, then getting the popcorn.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 March, 09:51
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Just another reason why I love Ms. Steph. 🙏❤️

20 March, 09:54
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Love ya brother, GOD is amazing. I thought about as a kid, where it said all the books could not contain all of His miracles. If they were attempted to be written down, so immense they could not.

20 March, 09:55
🙌🕊️🙌

20 March, 09:57
Fun seeing what He does.

20 March, 09:58
Ears to hear, eyes to see.

AMAZING< just still flabbergasted, and pretty funny some of it, the battles. lol Like that one lady that was troubling me, said, I don't know what your doing over there but every time I thought of messing with you, I would get scared, and stopped even living on that side, and now moving. Guess what I was doing, praying, Psalm 91, and HOLY fear in the demons at the thought of attempting to harass me, again, He chooses the intervention. WOW>
10:01 AM - Mar 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
20 March, 10:02
SO AMAZING Indeed.

20 March, 10:03
ALL IN JESUS NAME< The KING OF KINGS>