INTUITIVE HUMANITY @QMANITY
19 March, 04:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
“It is true,” Achan replied, “I have sinned against the LORD, the God of Israel. This is what I did: When I saw among the spoils a beautiful cloak from Shinar, 200 shekels of silver, and a bar of gold weighing 50 shekels, I coveted them and took them. They are hidden in the ground inside my tent, with the silver underneath. Then Joshua, together with all Israel, took Achan son of Zerah, the silver, the cloak, the bar of gold, HIS SONS AND DAUGHTERS, his oxen and donkeys and sheep, his tent, and everything else he owned, and brought them to the Valley of Achor.
“Why have you brought this trouble upon us?” said Joshua. “Today the LORD will bring trouble upon you!” And all Israel stoned him to death. Then they stoned the others and burned their bodies. And they heaped over Achan a large pile of rocks that remains to this day. So the LORD turned from His burning anger..." Joshua 7:20-21,24-26

May God return the same to these pilots and their families according to God's judgment.
05:51 PM - Mar 19, 2022
In response INTUITIVE HUMANITY to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bondservantmark in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bondservant Mark, click on at the bottom under it