Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
30 year old's back in time looked like 70 year old's because they have lived 70 years our time.
02:30 PM - Mar 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
19 March, 07:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I WONDER, IS THAT WHY THE PEOPLE IN GENESIS HAVE SUCH EXTRAORDINARYLY LONG LIVES? WASNT ABRAHAM OVER 900 YEARS OLD? IF THATS THE CASE.... HOLY FUTURE PROVES PAST😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
19 March, 07:38
Makes me wonder if everything the looking glass can see ages with time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 March, 04:39

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
19 March, 04:29
I may be totally off here, please forgive me. Does this mean in the future a 70 year old person would appear to be 30? Future proves past.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
19 March, 04:27
So we have had more then half of our lives stolen from us is what you are saying? Thru time manipulation?

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
19 March, 04:26
"old's" [apostrophe s] signifies ownership....unless those are typos.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
19 March, 04:11
Ts 2:30

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 March, 04:03
After the flood, shorter and shorter.

1. Everything was bigger in the Ancient days,
2. DNA manipulation,
3. Oxygen levels, less gravity.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
19 March, 03:45
92 !! (old post from you) :

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
19 March, 03:45
Timewave zero- 2012.... Terence McKennas theory explained how the cycles repeat in history and happen faster and faster.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Terence McKenna Timewave Zero Novelty Theory 1/3 - YouTube

Terence McKenna Timewave Zero Novelty Theory 1/3

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
19 March, 03:42
seems your implications are a double entendre
back in the 30s life was hard. the Depression. kids could start summer jobs at age 12. they were "older" much younger...responsibilities wrought maturity as well.
my parents b.1925 & 1932

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 March, 03:42

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
19 March, 03:39
relative to perspective

Data Gramma @Vic
19 March, 03:36
Or....life was much harder at that time. They grew their own food, built their own homes, raised their own meat, and medical and dental care was scarce.

19 March, 03:44
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
given what we know now about the doctors, dentists and pharmaceuticals....they were better off without it

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 March, 03:55
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
Think about what you are saying. Right now we strive to eat as healthy by growing our own unprocessed foods and raising our own hormone free meats.
Most people can agree that 1 hour when they were a kid felt a lot longer than it does as an adult. If we remove what everyone has told us what conclusion would you come up with going by just your personal experience?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 March, 03:35
Hint:

When Nana had my NDE yrs ago one of the first thing that I noticed was that time was not at all what it appeared to be on Earth.

Actually the 2 plus decades that I had lived on Earth seemed like it was just a flash, like maybe a week or some really short period of time.

It was as tho it was such a short period of time that it seemed almost totally irrelevant to my existence.

19 March, 03:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Same here.
i must've been unconscious for no more than 2 minutes but being There felt like a half an hour or more

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
19 March, 03:32
And unless those days were shortened, no flesh should be saved; but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Matthew 24:22

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
19 March, 03:25
Why looked? Past? Were you there? I was ...

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
19 March, 06:47
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Legitimate question 👍🏻

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
19 March, 03:24
i’m 28 and i still look exactly when I was 16.

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
19 March, 03:43
In response ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ to his Publication
less stress less worries makes the cells of our body stronger :)

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
19 March, 03:24
i see 1111 (following) VK ... VK VIBES 1111

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
19 March, 03:17
So does that mean when i am 80 i am going to look 50?

Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
19 March, 04:03
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
we can hope!

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
19 March, 04:33
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
I drew the comclusion he meant the opposite. That you would look pr think you were 80 but if reality had not been messed with then you would be less then 40 but time has been accelerated and manipulated. Thats at least what i got. So basically we dont get to live as long as we think.

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
19 March, 03:14
the mind thinks it’s been 20 years but it’s only been less than 10,

19 March, 03:10
im taken this statement as face value so... this seems like there is a difference in measuring time? from now and then? time was slower then and faster now? this is intense bro!...lol

i need to fire one up lol... this is just to much with my morning coffee... GM VK im on the night shift schedule still...until weather breaks then back to days...
in the bible they lived a long time back in the day does this have anything to do with that?
so many questions VK?

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
19 March, 09:07
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Husband told me a few months ago he felt like they have sped up time. And it sure seems or feels like it. One moment you are in a certain month or year and in the blink of an eye you are so far past that and you just shake your head.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
19 March, 09:07
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Husband told me a few months ago he felt like they have sped up time. And it sure seems or feels like it. One moment you are in a certain month or year and in the blink of an eye you are so far past that and you just shake your head.

Senorita Mama @22DontGotTime
19 March, 03:08
i have not had enough coffee me thinks too understand! oy! It’s Saturday, someone help a girl out please.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
19 March, 03:01
I see a 17 here and a 17 there.
I also see PAIN (23).
Justice is coming.

#DoItQ

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
19 March, 03:02
they can no longer hide in the shadows-

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 March, 02:59
[they,] damaged our DNA. Needs fixing.

19 March, 03:19
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
in the book The Grail Kings ... there is a mention that gold or some element charged at a certain point with electric spark creates a white powder that can be ingested that makes our dna a superconductor and has great healing/health benefits... it was pretty intense book it also has the bloodlines traced all the way back to Egyptian times...
up to mary fleeing to Europe (holy blood, holy grail book has more details on this)... is this something similar to what you are talking about Johnny...?

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
19 March, 02:53
Following 1111 😎

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
19 March, 03:38
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
1111 and 5:5

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
19 March, 03:51
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
he needs one more post for digits to add to 11,...keep 1111 following ,and ....digits of followers add to 11,
going for 11111111?

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
19 March, 02:55
Q 1425
Given we have now undeniably [on purpose] verified ourselves to be an inside source, expect the MSM [Clown Army] to attack in full cooperation w/ foreign and domestic assets.
Be prepared.
TRUST the plan.
Conspiracy NO MORE.
We are in full control.
PAIN!
Q

Delivered at 2:30 as in 23💥 with the 11💥
💥14:55 on this one💥

Q's on the job now!

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
19 March, 02:48
3 + 7 + 7 = 17

ts 2:30/14:30 > 17
or
14:30 > 53>35 🇺🇸🦅

Curious... Is anyone else fascinated with time travel as I am?!?

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
19 March, 02:46
my brain hurts lol

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
19 March, 02:48
In response Crystal Vela to her Publication
It happens to me too lol