Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 March, 02:30
30 year old's back in time looked like 70 year old's because they have lived 70 years our time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donny TheProphet @DonnyTheProphet
im taken this statement as face value so... this seems like there is a difference in measuring time? from now and then? time was slower then and faster now? this is intense bro!...lol

i need to fire one up lol... this is just to much with my morning coffee... GM VK im on the night shift schedule still...until weather breaks then back to days...
in the bible they lived a long time back in the day does this have anything to do with that?
so many questions VK?
03:10 PM - Mar 19, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DonnyTheProphet in this post can reply
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
19 March, 09:07
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Husband told me a few months ago he felt like they have sped up time. And it sure seems or feels like it. One moment you are in a certain month or year and in the blink of an eye you are so far past that and you just shake your head.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
19 March, 09:07
Husband told me a few months ago he felt like they have sped up time. And it sure seems or feels like it. One moment you are in a certain month or year and in the blink of an eye you are so far past that and you just shake your head.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 March, 03:24
You so funny😂
Time REALLY is not what we think it is.