Only people mentioned by TrumpWon45 in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
06 July, 10:41
In response Trump Won to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
06 July, 09:27
No, I don't think I can lift up Jupiter by myself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
06 July, 08:57
There are low tier posts, and then there is whatever this is.

connie wright @cowri
18 March, 07:42
God is in my life everyday, every second. It saddens me the people watched & did nothing. Are we those people? We don't stand up & fight for everyone's God given rights. We have the same kind of evil happening today but with our Children. Stand up to Evil

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
18 March, 09:26
In response connie wright to her Publication
I would be Simon if I was there.

Only followers of this user (isaupiknyrnoz) can see their posts

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
18 March, 07:13
Nobody helped him up, not even his close friends. Studies in Bystander Apathy show that people are very reluctant to even help a person who is being mugged when they see other people noticing and not helping.

Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
18 March, 07:07
👑In a heartbeat! He is the King of Kings!!