Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
This is for those of you who are here but are quiet for whatever reason- just want you to know that youre a part of this too. Your voice also matters, and you're always in my thoughts when I am here posting information. Hope to hear from you eventually! Prayers 🙏

Much love 💞
01:44 PM - Mar 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Stephanie Stoner @Sassystoner
19 March, 06:13
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Do much more in person conversation. A lot more risk involved than with random internet strangers/patriots who believe the same. Fun planting seeds of truth and seeing people get it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joanne Dangerfield @LiveFree
18 March, 10:27
i am quiet. its been a long lonely journey and i am so thankful for u all....holding the line here. sick of injustice. Sick of scummy humans. ...but thankful for Jesus in my heart. never truly alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
18 March, 07:03
I have slent the last 2 years burning down my FB account waking up as many of my friends as I could. Figured I could impact them more than I could impact random people on social media…it has worked and have many peopel that have reached out to me and now actually are seeing more clearly…definitely not in their deep aleep any longer but still some are in the haze of disbelief.

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
18 March, 06:38
same to you ❤️🙏🏼

Kristen Ray @GodsAngelKSR92
18 March, 05:44
love you sis. peace be with you.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
18 March, 05:56
In response Kristen Ray to her Publication
Love you too
follow me back if you love me
prove it

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
18 March, 05:15
We tiny patriots are blessed to share the battle lines with you! If it wasn't for all of you, I'd still be back in the abyss I was stuck in. I will never go back to that place and it was people like you and VK and Mr. Geddes, Doq and Cowboy that helped me get here. I can't ever repay what you have all helped me with. It was life changing and chain breaking. #forevergrateful

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
18 March, 02:58
🙏✝️🕊

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
18 March, 02:52
much love to you and thank you for speaking to the silent audience. We are learning from all of you, and this is how I am learning truth. My television and NEWS is off.❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Stacee Barton @sdb1972
18 March, 02:38
i am here.. reading everything.. learning every day

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 March, 02:02

Richie Richard @Richie
18 March, 02:01
🙃I am one of the quiet ones. Here soaking up all the information. I don't usually respond to things I can't confirm or don't have time to verify, or there are posts that I do not know much about. I always have an opinion, but often times my opinion is littered with unsavory words so I keep it to myself.🙃

Richie Richard @Richie
18 March, 03:11
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
🌷P.S. Love you back.

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
18 March, 02:00
oh i gotta alot to say just waiting till i feel its right too

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
18 March, 01:58
perfect timing!

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
18 March, 01:54
I just try & soak in what I learn & share what I can. I do appreciate all your post! I am trying to learn how you go about decoding all those navy post. And dont even get me started on the VK post…

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
18 March, 01:51
❤️

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
18 March, 01:49
Thank you!!!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
18 March, 01:48
Much love, right back at you. Hugs.