Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
How would you know if you looking thru a 2d lenses?
12:47 PM - Mar 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
18 March, 09:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
idk vk 🤔🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
18 March, 08:49
the mask

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
18 March, 08:48
By using all of our senses, especially common sense.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
18 March, 06:14
Was thinking about this a couple days ago. I even tracked down the ending scene of The Truman Show where he's sailing his boat and then it crashes into the "sky" wall. He realizes in that moment that it's all been a lie.

Nunya Business @AAug22
18 March, 05:34
Take a step back to see the bigger picture...
40,000 foot view...

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
18 March, 04:49
Missing R
18 (Vibes)
💧’s 18, 81, 9

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
18 March, 03:02
Reminds me of walking into a greenhouse with polarized glasses. That is how we will truly see the world.

Storm Rider @StormRider
18 March, 02:34
We are not responsible for what our eyes are seeing. We are responsible for how we perceive what we are seeing.” ~Gabrielle Bernstein

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
18 March, 01:57

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
18 March, 01:44
Our perception of reality is processed as 3D and 4D in our brains from purely 2D frames that we input through our peripheral sensory devices.

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
18 March, 01:37
Its just amazing how talented people are and gifted, what they can do with a flat piece of paper or canvas or what ever medium! My recently finished piece using color pencils. I amaze myself sometimes!

LoveConquers All @All777Love
18 March, 02:53
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
Awesome work!💗

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
19 March, 09:32
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
Holy cow! The shine is what gets me the most along with the reflections. Outstanding.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 March, 01:28
See with more than eyes. 🤍

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
18 March, 01:14
Is that why they say 20/20 eyesight it's 2D?

Que Marvel donated @lillamb
18 March, 01:03

Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 March, 01:01
I do not know but last night they were two moons behind the full moon crazy baby.

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
18 March, 01:28
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I could swear I saw two suns one afternoon. One I coild look at and the other I coild not. Weird!

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
18 March, 12:57
are we being mislead?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 March, 12:54
Maybe this will change everything. Sky Event.

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
19 March, 12:19
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Betelgeuse?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 March, 11:36
5 different locations.
5 Vibes

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
18 March, 12:52
im looking through something 😂😂😂😂 or someone looking through me . not so sure which yet

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
18 March, 12:59
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
There are no coincidences.

Cathy QDell @Nine_0
18 March, 12:59
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
ISIS started as a US military intel group I have a pic..

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
18 March, 12:50
le sigh

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 March, 12:50
2D projection morphs to trick your eyes into seeing it as a 3D hologram

What would you see with 5D projection?
The Great Awakening ✨

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
18 March, 01:43
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
360 mind

ability to take objects in the mind and to look at them from front to back and fit them into a space.

I am an interior designer. people cannot construct a room in their mind.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 March, 12:49
What happens when all suddenly becomes HD, are viewable spectrums increased.....?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 March, 12:48
2 eyes closes, another one opens.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 March, 01:07

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
18 March, 12:48
🤔