Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
18 March, 05:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
He knew what he was doing and probably got lubricated with cash to shut up and stand down, now he is scared. Get a rope!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
18 March, 05:40
and #NoDeals

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
18 March, 04:29
HorsePooP ... that #Shitweasel is trying to save his hide ... WILL NOT WORK !!! 😠

GUILLOTINES FOR ALL OF "THEM" !!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 March, 02:16
They knew what they were doing and so did he.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
18 March, 01:01
When he was young, I'll bet he got caught with his hand in a cookie jar.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 March, 11:27
Is he referring to Pfizer’s Cv19 vaccine w/ mRna that Pfizer refused Trump’s (Operation Warp Speed) funding? 🤣

🔴That “Vax” that Trump had NOTHING to do with (Seems DJT is the Best CHESS PLAYER. 😍🤪😂👍😜).
https://www.chicagotribune...

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
18 March, 11:24
Vee vas just--
Ok, ok, day made us an offer ve couldn't refuse.

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
18 March, 11:12
Not my fault! I was just following orders!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
18 March, 11:04
I am interpreting that "they and them" were his R&D team which develops the jabs.

Even if he is telling the truth about this, he had to know about the jabs.

Consider that there would have been statistical review prior to release. The stats show they knew the jabs were deadly. He knew.

No pass.

connie wright @cowri
18 March, 11:04
But he was doing the lab testing on a vaccine that was not ready to be released. You still start at home plate & end at home plate. They eat their own

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
18 March, 10:50
The pointing finger at others stage.
No one escapes.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
18 March, 10:23
I want to know the names of the people that this turd keeps referring to. Who is "they and them" that keep telling you what to do?

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
18 March, 10:21
The infamous 'they' made me do it.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
18 March, 10:12
so if " didnot have experience" why were so many bials get produced 2015 and on? seriously, i am shocked at how these things overshadow the facts. these vials were ready. he knew what was going on.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
18 March, 10:16
I FOLLOW MINE INSTINCT😂😂😂

I KNOW PAL... ITS HARD TO RESIST YOUR OWN CULTURAL PROGRAMMING...

THANKS FOR PLAYING ISRAEL ABRAHAM BOURLA...

https://aim4truth.org/2022...

https://youtu.be/6qQ4k2yxF...

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 March, 10:06
We have it all type of vibe!

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
18 March, 09:59
He sounds just like Adam did in the Garden of Eden.

Genesis 3:12
The man said: “The woman whom you gave to be with me, she gave me fruit from the tree, so I ate.”

Eve did the same thing.
Genesis 3 :13
GOD asked her, “What is this you have done?” The woman replied: “The serpent deceived me, so I ate.”

Then Jehovah God said to the serpent: “Because you have done this, you are the cursed one out of all the domestic animals and out of all the wild animals of the field. On your belly you will go, and you will eat dust all the days of your life.

GOD doesn't allow you to the pass the buck. We all need to take responsibility for what we do.

As a result, Adam lost his eternal life from GOD because of his choice.

This guy didn't have to go along with it either. It's a choice people need to make. If you can't live with yourself if you WOULD make a certain decision, then DON'T do it. It's a moral issue and people's lives depend on it. The bloodshed will fall on him as well.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 March, 10:01
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Huh seems like we were saying this 13 months ago Angela

arba happihr @arba
18 March, 10:22
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
There is NO one size fits ALL!
Because of "someONE's" choice
ALL women were cursed?
Only IF you believe it!
Make better choices!

Slavic Queen @Friidome
18 March, 09:53
Can he clarify who "they" is? That's the key

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 March, 09:46
It delivered a very effective kill shot.

I suspect it was not the only thing it delivered, with the nano particles, and inserted paratite elements

placebo
kill shot
5G tracker
5G cobtroller

The ant below, is infected by a fungal spore.

The spore needs to be off the ground when the fruit matures so the spores are spread further.

The spore controls the exclusively ground dwelling ant, making it climb a tree to spread the spores futher.

In effect, a zombie ant.

injection + 5G+ nano particle antenna + parasite = zombie human.

You know all those acts of absolute random violence we are seeing since the injection roll out? I imagine they have to tune and test it.

Yeah.

Bee Saved @BSaved
18 March, 09:42
SES?

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
18 March, 09:41
Who are "they" ?

George Rivera @Yeshua
18 March, 09:29

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 March, 09:28
No take back for [them] or the people who got jabbed? I'm praying that DNA can be fixed after this mRNA vaccines and thar DJT had something planned for this, as millions of people was vaccinated with mRNA vaccines.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
18 March, 10:19
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I have to believe good people had to let this play out to trap them and do have a way to fix the damage. Unfortunately, many good people died with Covid due to blocking of cheap medicines and the killer vaccine.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
18 March, 10:55
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
It’s getting late. My mom has been in the hospital since the day after her booster, 3 months. She would probably get her 4th boost if it gets approved. She comes home tomorrow🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 March, 09:26
I'm praying that DNA can be fixed after this mRNA vaccines. Millions of people have taken it.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
I'm praying that DNA can be fixed after this mRNA vaccines. Millions of people have taken it.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ

Nunya Business @AAug22
18 March, 09:25
Who is "they?"
ALL with be held accountable for #CrimesAgainstHumanity if not here on Earth....with our Heavenly Father

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
18 March, 09:24
theyll try to blame everyone else because they think there will be no accountability like with our justice dept in US. they will be wrong in the end. nobody escapes this.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
18 March, 09:21
Crimes Against Humanity.
Treason.

NCSWIC