Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 March, 08:50
No takebacksy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
No take back for [them] or the people who got jabbed? I'm praying that DNA can be fixed after this mRNA vaccines and thar DJT had something planned for this, as millions of people was vaccinated with mRNA vaccines.
09:28 AM - Mar 18, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
18 March, 10:55
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
It’s getting late. My mom has been in the hospital since the day after her booster, 3 months. She would probably get her 4th boost if it gets approved. She comes home tomorrow🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 March, 10:57
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Hopefully it all will be good.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
18 March, 10:19
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I have to believe good people had to let this play out to trap them and do have a way to fix the damage. Unfortunately, many good people died with Covid due to blocking of cheap medicines and the killer vaccine.