Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 March, 08:50
No takebacksy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
He sounds just like Adam did in the Garden of Eden.

Genesis 3:12
The man said: “The woman whom you gave to be with me, she gave me fruit from the tree, so I ate.”

Eve did the same thing.
Genesis 3 :13
GOD asked her, “What is this you have done?” The woman replied: “The serpent deceived me, so I ate.”

Then Jehovah God said to the serpent: “Because you have done this, you are the cursed one out of all the domestic animals and out of all the wild animals of the field. On your belly you will go, and you will eat dust all the days of your life.

GOD doesn't allow you to the pass the buck. We all need to take responsibility for what we do.

As a result, Adam lost his eternal life from GOD because of his choice.

This guy didn't have to go along with it either. It's a choice people need to make. If you can't live with yourself if you WOULD make a certain decision, then DON'T do it. It's a moral issue and people's lives depend on it. The bloodshed will fall on him as well.
09:59 AM - Mar 18, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
18 March, 10:22
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
There is NO one size fits ALL!
Because of "someONE's" choice
ALL women were cursed?
Only IF you believe it!
Make better choices!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
18 March, 10:49
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Reread it.

It says that GOD cursed the serpent, not the woman.

Eve blamed the serpent, "the serpent deceived me", and Adam blamed GOD, "the woman whom YOU gave to be with me".

Our words reveal what's in our hearts and that's what is important to GOD. HE is the perfecter of our faith.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 March, 10:01
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Huh seems like we were saying this 13 months ago Angela