Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Paint Head @Paint
18 March, 10:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
This never gets old🀣 The best part was when he looked around not β€˜seeing’ her 🀣πŸ’₯πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
18 March, 12:14
This is the best. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
17 March, 10:48
I remember watching this live, and I was afraid she was going to clock him with that cane! Little did I know she became completely irrelevant that day. She has been dead for years, right? :)

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
17 March, 08:10
Long dead serpent. No sympathy at all. Rot.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
17 March, 08:06
They all capitulated even Newscum

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
17 March, 07:27
DRACO WAS ALWAYS SUBMISIVE TO ARCHANGELSπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

HERE ON PHOTO 1 YOU HAVE MAJOR EUROPIAN LIZARDS, BOW IN SUBMITION BEFORE EMERALD BROOD MOTHER
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

AND WATCH VLADIMIR...OWNING HER, HEIR OF ROMANOFF DOES NOT NEED TO BOW BEFORE BABI DRAKOVÁ, NEITHER DO I

https://youtu.be/xuvT3zuE2...

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
17 March, 11:00
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
VLAD an ARCHANGLE not surprising, being a witness to this is beyond normal comprehension Metatron. I AM not normal πŸ€£πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
17 March, 07:01
I just loved this!! :)

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
17 March, 06:12
Trump....Queenie, just stay behind, Im in charge now, youre illegitimate anywats! Queenie, yes boss!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mary Lennox @Veritable
17 March, 05:43
😁 Makes me smile every time I see this!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
17 March, 07:02
In response Mary Lennox to her Publication
Me too :D

Olaf Koll @OlafK
17 March, 05:38
😁

AJS CSC @munchkin823
17 March, 03:48
Always makes me smile when i see....

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
17 March, 03:27
j’adore 🀣

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
17 March, 03:21
Fooking submission!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
17 March, 03:11
Going... going... gone..!

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
17 March, 03:11
I dont even know how he finds underwear for those huge balls. 🀣 #LikeABoss

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
17 March, 03:19
In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
17 March, 03:09
Very profound picture, she disappears.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
17 March, 03:14
once you know you know...we have the gold and 1871 is over...
5/5 pics= (meme phrase) ... πŸ€” got it?

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
17 March, 03:07
lol -get in behind Lizzy!πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ€£