Quester215 ... @Quester215
16 March, 06:56
So, I’ve been on Truth social the past two days…Did I misunderstand…..I thought no censorship
2 examples here….someone related that (example) Lindsey graham was a pos. that statment was covered with a warning. Another, someone posted the child traffickers should be executed…that was also covered with a warning. I kind of understand the second because of the violence but the first one was ridiculous…
I would truly like anyones opinion. I understand that some restrictions are necessary or there could be really foul messages or pictures posted but I’m feeling that maybe TS might be taking it too far. Opinions Please
ThanQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
They really need to be extra cautious. The Tech Co will be coming after them once they go desktop. They are playing by Apples rules right now because it's an app on their store. I do believe they will be adding some type of "Accept All" sensitive post in the future.
07:00 PM - Mar 16, 2022
In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 March, 08:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
That makes sense re: caution.
Android app is non existent at the moment and need to get everyone on NOW as a priority.

I also believe people should learn to use their "inside/indoor voice" to express themselves in a public forum. It's much more effective and encourages dialogue, rather than presenting the "prove me wrong" attitude.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
16 March, 11:41
Here is JamesQ, a developer a TS response.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
18 March, 09:32
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
6. "The App is free".....the shot is "free"....the phone is "free".... this is reminiscent to several previous red flags - not saying it is but ...

Violet *** @Violetfire
18 March, 11:28
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Not going there until or if it's free speech. You either believe in the Constitution with all it's flaws or you don't. I'm not supporting anything that doesn't embrace FREEDOM.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 March, 09:22

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
16 March, 08:58
I signed up when Truth Social was first announced. Have since given small donations on multiple occasions - yet keep getting texts and emails asking if I'm still on DJT's side. I was never contacted to get on but my neighbor was and she signed up after me - how can I remedy this? ANyone?

Teresa Connor @TreFaithHopeLove
16 March, 09:04
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
try replying to the text with the word “stop” and nothing else. that has worked with me on other solicited messages

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
16 March, 08:58
I signed up when Truth Social was first announced. Have since given small donations on multiple occasions - yet keep getting texts and emails asking if I'm still on DJT's side. I was never contacted to get on but my neighbor was and she signed up after me - how can I remedy this? ANyone?

The Rubber Duck ™️ @TheRubberDuck
16 March, 08:30
as an example, this post I made calling out this Ali G loser got covered. I'm ok with that. worth it, he's a shill.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
16 March, 08:42
In response The Rubber Duck ™️ to his Publication
“treasonous bastards” will get you the sensitive content warning 🤨 🤷🏼‍♀️

The Rubber Duck ™️ @TheRubberDuck
16 March, 08:17
until a truth post is banned - ala - twatter - for a BS reason or by deep state actors, I can deal with the soft warnings. it's trump's app - but it's apple's rules. I'm sure the app is audited by apple for content constantly. the way we {old school Anons] deal with it is by calming the newbies down and pushing ahead. I've posted vids on frazzledrip, covid, 9/11, pizzagate, etc. - and my stuff is pretty harsh sometimes - and nothing was given a warning. only cuss words, violence & nudity get the warning. we're not posting anything other than straight redpills 24/7. many of our memes do feature cuss words, some more harsh, but I'm on it all day everyday since 2/20 and I have ZERO complaints. not too many shills yet, but some. the developers are all very active and communicate with us daily. of course, a @q is there as well, which is interesting. OG Anons will love it as we can open our vaults again. WE ARE ALL WAITING TO CONNECT WITH YOU ALL AGAIN!!! WWG1WGA!! - Duck

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
16 March, 08:37
In response The Rubber Duck ™️ to his Publication
I just gave you a follow.. Sassy Patriot Girl. Follow back?

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
16 March, 07:19
Like walkin on legos when everyone gunnin fer ya.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 March, 07:14
We should all use the biblical strainer within God's word before we post anyway.

Quester215 ... @Quester215
16 March, 07:02
Thank you for responding..That I understand…Makes sense🙂