Quester215 ... @Quester215
16 March, 06:56
So, I’ve been on Truth social the past two days…Did I misunderstand…..I thought no censorship
2 examples here….someone related that (example) Lindsey graham was a pos. that statment was covered with a warning. Another, someone posted the child traffickers should be executed…that was also covered with a warning. I kind of understand the second because of the violence but the first one was ridiculous…
I would truly like anyones opinion. I understand that some restrictions are necessary or there could be really foul messages or pictures posted but I’m feeling that maybe TS might be taking it too far. Opinions Please
ThanQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 March, 07:00
In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
They really need to be extra cautious. The Tech Co will be coming after them once they go desktop. They are playing by Apples rules right now because it's an app on their store. I do believe they will be adding some type of "Accept All" sensitive post in the future.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Rubber Duck ™️ @TheRubberDuck
16 March, 08:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
until a truth post is banned - ala - twatter - for a BS reason or by deep state actors, I can deal with the soft warnings. it's trump's app - but it's apple's rules. I'm sure the app is audited by apple for content constantly. the way we {old school Anons] deal with it is by calming the newbies down and pushing ahead. I've posted vids on frazzledrip, covid, 9/11, pizzagate, etc. - and my stuff is pretty harsh sometimes - and nothing was given a warning. only cuss words, violence & nudity get the warning. we're not posting anything other than straight redpills 24/7. many of our memes do feature cuss words, some more harsh, but I'm on it all day everyday since 2/20 and I have ZERO complaints. not too many shills yet, but some. the developers are all very active and communicate with us daily. of course, a @q is there as well, which is interesting. OG Anons will love it as we can open our vaults again. WE ARE ALL WAITING TO CONNECT WITH YOU ALL AGAIN!!! WWG1WGA!! - Duck

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
I just gave you a follow.. Sassy Patriot Girl. Follow back?
08:37 PM - Mar 16, 2022
In response The Rubber Duck ™️ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kdoner12 in this post can reply
The Rubber Duck ™️ @TheRubberDuck
16 March, 08:42
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
sure. I'm The Rubber Duck. 😎