Quester215 ... @Quester215
16 March, 06:56
So, I’ve been on Truth social the past two days…Did I misunderstand…..I thought no censorship
2 examples here….someone related that (example) Lindsey graham was a pos. that statment was covered with a warning. Another, someone posted the child traffickers should be executed…that was also covered with a warning. I kind of understand the second because of the violence but the first one was ridiculous…
I would truly like anyones opinion. I understand that some restrictions are necessary or there could be really foul messages or pictures posted but I’m feeling that maybe TS might be taking it too far. Opinions Please
ThanQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 March, 07:00
In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
They really need to be extra cautious. The Tech Co will be coming after them once they go desktop. They are playing by Apples rules right now because it's an app on their store. I do believe they will be adding some type of "Accept All" sensitive post in the future.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it