Quester215 ... @Quester215
16 March, 06:56
So, I’ve been on Truth social the past two days…Did I misunderstand…..I thought no censorship
2 examples here….someone related that (example) Lindsey graham was a pos. that statment was covered with a warning. Another, someone posted the child traffickers should be executed…that was also covered with a warning. I kind of understand the second because of the violence but the first one was ridiculous…
I would truly like anyones opinion. I understand that some restrictions are necessary or there could be really foul messages or pictures posted but I’m feeling that maybe TS might be taking it too far. Opinions Please
ThanQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 March, 07:00
In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
They really need to be extra cautious. The Tech Co will be coming after them once they go desktop. They are playing by Apples rules right now because it's an app on their store. I do believe they will be adding some type of "Accept All" sensitive post in the future.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Here is JamesQ, a developer a TS response.
11:41 PM - Mar 16, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Violet *** @Violetfire
18 March, 11:28
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Not going there until or if it's free speech. You either believe in the Constitution with all it's flaws or you don't. I'm not supporting anything that doesn't embrace FREEDOM.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
18 March, 12:20
In response Violet *** to her Publication
I understand your reservation and I prob wont get an account until its on desktop.

But unfortunately, Truth Social has to abide by Apple's Terms so the app won't be removed from the Apple store. Apple wants to shut it down by any means necessary. There are likely infiltrators on the app trying to type things that would cause the app to be taken down.

The only way to make sure the app isnt taken down is to err on the side of caution and not allow Apple to have an excuse to remove the app entirely.

Once it's on desktop without the control of Apple/Google it should loosen up on censoring.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
18 March, 09:32
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
6. "The App is free".....the shot is "free"....the phone is "free".... this is reminiscent to several previous red flags - not saying it is but ...