Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Added around 3 more hours of sleep. Feeling a bit clearer.
04:18 PM - Mar 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
17 March, 12:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
(3)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
16 March, 10:41
3 hours
180 minutes
18/81 mirror

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
16 March, 10:20
Catching some Zzzzzzzzz's!

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
16 March, 07:52
when two eyes close one eye opens.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
16 March, 07:51
TS: 16.18

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
16 March, 07:29
AF
Q 16
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority.
All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves. Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact).

100 with 0 = 1000
Q 1000
The "Chair" serves the Master.
Who is the Master?
P = C.
Q

Phones were allowed in.
These people are stupid.
Q
'H'
Q

Q 1618 Military TS
Only the beginning.
Power to the people.

Q

THis hearing is incredibly painful to sit thru and extremely frustrating. Nothing about this hearing will change the minds of those still asleep. When will something be revealed to wake up more sleepers?🤣😂🤣

The capital H is second letter.💥💥

Moral of the story....
YOU DON'T SLEEP WHEN YOU ARE AWAKE.😉

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 March, 07:19
Naps are crucial in these times.

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
16 March, 07:12
VK VIBES . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅
123 - 321 . #VKVibes

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
16 March, 07:07
Getting enough sleep & proper rest is so important John, I mean VK 😎☀️

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
16 March, 06:29
Enjoyed the convo - I just had to check after (sorry). :)

318>&13

Renee White @Rapnay
16 March, 05:59
sleep is over rated

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
16 March, 05:39
I got your 92 we were manifesting.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
17 March, 12:34
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
I need to say that differently. We All got a 92 some way or another.

Villain Unknown @DaVillain
16 March, 05:28
ha! funny, i like the ref.

maybe they are new age Zorro

Villain Unknown @DaVillain
16 March, 05:29
In response Villain Unknown to his Publication
symbol of sleep
ZzzzZzzZZzzz

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
16 March, 05:22

David Spiegel @dspiegel
16 March, 05:15

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
16 March, 05:06
You got 1, added 3, now total is 4

314 vibes

Glad your body/battery got recharged
After all…

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 March, 04:56
3 pics attached.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 March, 07:22
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
2 Corinthians 13:2
I have told you before, and foretell as if I were present the second time, and now being absent I write to those who have sinned before, and to all the rest, that if I come again I will not spare—

J.J. Jameson @jjj
16 March, 10:38
Those screenshots really went through the deep fryer before being posted, huh?

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
16 March, 04:42
timestamp 16:18
💧1618
When will something be revealed to wake up more sleepers?

3 more hours?

💧418
test
Q

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
16 March, 04:39
Q Post 7.
Obummer sucks.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
16 March, 04:38
13 is an unlucky number... glad ya got some rest tho, feel like gonna need it for the party

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
16 March, 04:49
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Den I runs across dis?

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
16 March, 04:38
I had a cat nap too.Slept at 12:30 woke up at 2:22.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 March, 04:32
Just because I said Im tired doesnt mean Ill ever give up
Im by your side forever
promise

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 March, 04:34
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
You giving up never even crossed my mind.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 March, 05:23
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
This was the very last image Joshua saw from me before he passed away. I would always say, when we are tired we never give up, we just learn to rest.
Even God rested. 🙏🤍

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
16 March, 04:29
the clock change screws with me a couple days later I never go to bed before midnight I was in bed at 8:00 last night 😳.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I love my daytime naps, I always seem to have very vivid dreams that I can recall with great detail during them. Do you experience this too?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 March, 04:47
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Yupp. I have a trick to dream vivid.
I make sure its crazy cold at night. Have to be almost shivering by the time I get under the covers. Wrap those covers all around tight and then leave one leg out exposed. Don't know the science behind this but for some reason it makes me sweat like crazy. Brain goes into overdrive REM. Dreams feel so real sometimes not sure it was a dream. I have come to the conclusion that my conciseness is jumping around timelines during this time. Only happens when I sleep alone though.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
Did you dream anything interesting?

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
Did you dream anything interesting?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 March, 04:27
Have you traveled far away in dreams VK?

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
16 March, 04:36
😂😂😂

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 March, 04:24
Yes, I used to wake (way too early) now I wait and sun-gaze from bed, as the sun rises. The extra ZZZzzzz time is great!
Has done wonders for my tennis game ! : )

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
16 March, 04:18
Cap naps are good… Bear naps are better 😀