Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The older I get, the more I realize that God put us in hell so we could climb out of it.

It’s our choice.

You either stay in it or climb out of it.
11:58 PM - Mar 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
17 March, 07:24
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Every time I climb out they pull me back in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 March, 07:16
and I will add to this as there is a post coming through my feed being shared a lot about "Fallen Angels". Some volunteered to get lost completely from God so in finding their way back, their appreciation and intimacy with being able to discern Gods voice, love, vibration, from all other distortions, illusions and deceptions could let them travel ANYWHERE and be safe and sound.

That aside, there are actually Good Angels that never descended to experience becoming lost and found. They just serve in complete alignment.

Other angels who went lost and then found serve in a much higher and specialized capacity, when God needs to send an angel into the darkness, God sends those who were able to know God in it and find their way out.

There are demons, who were created for a singular purpose to punish and torment those finding their way back home when they went off the path.

Demons are not the same as those who chose to become lost "fell" to Master discerning in the dark. I love

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 March, 07:11

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 07:01
I am soft to judge, I know many more components than meets the eyes could be involved in the shoes of another.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 March, 06:59
Amen Doq , Amen.

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
17 March, 06:59

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
16 March, 10:56
Felt this way for along time knowing this couldn't be what God wanted for us.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
16 March, 12:20
Visual i get and how i choise to luve every day. i walk iver to the edge. Sit down, sip tea and reach out and help pull people up. end if each day i gather my tea and picnic and wander back to my home. smiling kniwing more made it. 😍

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
16 March, 12:17
A great philosopher once told me life is full of peaks and valleys.
But the peaks are greased.
I must say I have gotten pretty darn good at climbing out of any pits of hell. Never give up.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
16 March, 12:16
Climbing out Sir. 🙏

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
16 March, 10:55
I love this. I said a few weeks back that I've noticed everything that's happening right now is literally a choice. You either choose FEAR or you choose HOPE. Those who follow the current narrative are choosing their own destruction. It's so painful to watch. I pray our HOPE will lift them out as well.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 March, 10:14

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
16 March, 09:21
I’m out! I’m broke, but I am out. Worth every penny to finally have confirmation of truth. God wins and the People win and that is what it is all about! 🙏

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
16 March, 06:02
Yeah, but I think he's sending down a ladder to help us out.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
16 March, 04:41
🙏☘️ un choix 😇

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
16 March, 04:38
Like my ancestor Churchill says keep going.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 March, 01:38
Well if were really in Hell then I’m outta here! Going after my hiking boots now! 🥾🥾🥾

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
16 March, 01:34
some advice from an 'old...very old friend..."if you have to walk or climb while in Hell...act as if you own the place...show strength even if your knee's are a knockin. And as your climbing..DONT look down. your NOT going that way." LOOK UP, PRAISE UP..cuz that's where your headed"

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 01:33
Nana agrees Doq, we have lived in satan's hell matrix our whole life and a few more lives to boot.

But I really dont think God intended for this little duality experiment of his to ever get this one sided manipulating our free will decisions so badly.

But just look how many of us that even satan's best efforts could not keep us from breaking free of his deceptions and lies matrix.

Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
16 March, 01:03
247 . 742

Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
16 March, 12:53
I’m right in the middle of Hell with you. Please, let’s go. Please. I don’t know the way out Doc.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 01:34
In response Mrs. America to her Publication
Connecting with your soul and God is the only way out.

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
16 March, 12:18
Amen to that!
WE all need each other to climb out of it!
TOGETHER we are STRONG! 🤝

Darlene Sully @JDSully
16 March, 12:15
My mum has always said to me, that this is hell on earth we are living in. She never went to a church, she believed that praying at home was connecting to God and our Jesus way closer than in any church. My mum said connection with God first is the connection with the family and within the family home. 🙏💜

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
16 March, 12:11
Acend
or
Remain in a Cataonic State of Fear

the choice is yours.

there are no other choices.

the awakening is not a given, it is a choice

its not for everyone.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 March, 12:06
Feels like I’m about here...

Angel Joy @superradangel
16 March, 12:02
AMEN👏🏼👏🏼