Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Please pray for my three year old niece. My sister just called and said she was having seizures. NO she did NOT have the death shot. My sister just called and requested a bunch of christians pray.
08:05 PM - Mar 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
16 March, 10:25
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Praying for HerπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
16 March, 05:34
βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–βœ¨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
16 March, 04:33
May God and the Angels protect and heal this child in your sweet name Jesus! Amen. My niece went and is still going through them.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
16 March, 03:56
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Diana DJT @Diana
16 March, 03:53
May God bless your precious neice, keep the faith πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ prayers for all of youπŸ’₯

SincerelyYours FromTexas @SincerelyYoursFromTexas
16 March, 03:43
Praying for you and your family

Tommy Gavins @Tk101
16 March, 03:36
prayers for full quick recovery

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
16 March, 03:36
Prayers for you and your family Stephanie
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
16 March, 03:33

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
16 March, 10:13
one true divine creator source God send divine white healing light to this precious soul. heal her in every capacity (a perfect 10;) we thank you in advance. we ask & pray this in christ jesus yeshua’s name🀍🀍🀍
steph, look into chelation therapy (through natural foods & remedies &/or wholistic practitioners). removes heavy metals from the systerm. many people finding ivermectin or black seed cumin oil helping with parasitic damage aslo.

16 March, 10:19
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
Oh yeah, thank you. Looking into epsom salt soaks, and also GREAT idea about black seed oil, I take it.

Nunya Business @AAug22
16 March, 09:57
Prayers sent. ((hugs))

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 March, 09:30
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
16 March, 09:08
Stephanie, sending prayers for your niece and family! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
16 March, 08:43
Sending prayers!!

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
16 March, 08:33
Prayers for your niece! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ

Celery Juicer @Emme
16 March, 08:28
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’•

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
16 March, 08:27
prayers coming your way - God Bless

Just Sum Lady @lilbakerlady
16 March, 05:40
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
16 March, 05:14
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Prayers for your niece!

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
16 March, 03:30
πŸ™Our Lord and Saviour we bring Stephanie Foster's niece before you, Lord have mercy on this little one, bring calmness and end the seizures, surround her with your guarding Angels. Your grace and mercy is unending Thank you Lord we bless and honor you and glorify your nameπŸ™ we ask this in Jesus name, Let your will be done Amen. "A psalm of David.
1 The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, 3 he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. 4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23"

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
16 March, 03:55
In response Danel Groenewald to her Publication
Amen

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
16 March, 12:05
Sending love and prayers for your niece and your entire family.
β€πŸ™βœοΈπŸ™β€

16 March, 12:21
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Ty sis. GOD BLESS> Will keep ya'll updated.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

15 March, 11:54
In response private account to his Publication
So very sorry for your loss, praying. SO sorry.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
15 March, 11:40
God bless and Prayer sent!!!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
15 March, 11:34
That baby is prayed for. I have no other words, they don't work but prayers may!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
15 March, 11:32
I just saw your post and will pray right now for your precious niece and your family! please keep everyone posted here. πŸ™

The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
15 March, 11:35
I was just working on this today. In 40 years of Neuro appts never once did they ever mention looking for Klebsiella, parasites or any other pathogen. I do know that die off increases them in my bro due to LPS.
Proper hydration, ketosis, toxin and wifi avoidance all help in our case. Certain light frequencies also tip them off. Reach out if I can help in any way. I'm learning how to microdose the herbs to gently detox without causing the cytokine storm. Grounding helps with the electrical piece.
Sending you love and prayers.

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
15 March, 11:25
So sorry to hear this - could it be one of the other weapons - like the one that induced seizures via light/sound frequencies at the concert in Texas - more and more reporting this. Prayers -- if you are on FB, put up a notice on the Prayer warriors page of Mark Taylor Prohpecies.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
15 March, 11:22
Absolutely praying for them all - I know how scary that is. While I don't know the details of her case, I know that many doctors will try to put her on hardcore medication which is known to be toxic with massive side effects. Depending on the factors of her seizures, I hope the parents know there are natural alternatives that are significantly more effective without the devastating short and long term side effects of the usually prescribed medications. God bless that precious child and wrap her parents in love and comfort.❀️

15 March, 11:23
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
Yeah my sis is big time no drugs on her kiddos, right on. Ty.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
15 March, 11:04
Prayers UP!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
15 March, 10:38