Dave Nutter @Tincanman808
15 March, 03:37
So, multiple sources are telling me that Trump is a high level Mason. As a long time Trump supporter, this concerns me a great deal (if true). I really don't want to have to rethink everything I believe in. Anyone know anything about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 March, 03:39
In response Dave Nutter to his Publication
If he was a mason the last thing he would be doing is declaring war against human trafficking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 March, 03:47
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
There are many pics where he is making Masonic hand signs. Why?

15 March, 03:51
I haven't seen them, I have seen him do the hands down triangle which I would think would indicate he can't stand them, either. I also don't think he would be a proponent of JFK who was DEF not one, and his talk of crushing them, if he were. My take. PLUS TRUMP LANDSLIDE< in election.

15 March, 03:59
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I pray you are right. I really want to believe he is the man I have believed for some time that he is. I just get discouraged that I can't see anything being done.

15 March, 04:02
They would not have acted so adversely to him if he was them. I just can't see it. Hang tight, many things are happening on many levels.

Only people mentioned by Tincanman808 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dave Nutter, click on at the bottom under it