Dave Nutter @Tincanman808
So, multiple sources are telling me that Trump is a high level Mason. As a long time Trump supporter, this concerns me a great deal (if true). I really don't want to have to rethink everything I believe in. Anyone know anything about this?
03:37 PM - Mar 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Tincanman808 in this post can reply
Palcau Ioan @Bucur
28 March, 01:15
In response Dave Nutter to his Publication
R u a mason ,Mr President? i asked him one day thru email...got many answers but silence on that question...when Q started to post on October 2017, i start following ,,him,,on Twitter n one day ,,he,,followed me back...i asked If DJT is a mason...replied to me theres bad & good masons...i said nope cant b ,just look up what oath they have!! ...so,i think he is a mason im sure he is...long story short i leave IT here think what u want

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Taapken @Suzy2s
15 February, 05:20
I suggest you do a dig and not rely on "others", President Trump is against what they stand for. If he was a "free mason" the demons wouldn't have "tried" to Murder him numerous times. Many other reasons...look you will find them...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Landslide @Landslide
06 February, 07:04
Trust yourself. Judge a man by his deeds.

Ramon Rivera @RamonRivera
11 January, 02:39
Recently saw a disturbing video about our guy on telegram, sent it to my Son and I guess it would no play for him. Tried to find it again and it was gone. I was bummed when I watched it but maybe AI is that good?

TielleTea @TielleTea
11 November, 01:54
I spent decades studying Hermetic science. That doesn't make ma a Satanist. Nothing outside of ourself is black or white. Within ourself, there are boundaries of action determined by ethics and morals. All you can know is yourself.

richie walker @smoovewalker
03 November, 03:47 (E)
Freemasons used to be a force for good, they were infiltrated by the devil, same as everything else. Trump is not a pedophile, thats all that matters.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
09 August, 04:23
A Freemason website says he is not a Mason. http://www.midnightfreemas...

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
24 March, 09:21
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
😍

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
09 August, 04:23

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
14 June, 02:38
Same here...i have come across it lately too. Plus the hand signs...I am a HUGE supporter ...but coming across this lately...plus pics of someone in drag that is held in high esteem ...F...And a few more supporters in high places.....

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
24 March, 09:22
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
Do your due diligence please. Also, it might serve you well if you read through the comments. Already disproved.

Ellsworth Nailtree @EllsworthNailtree
15 March, 05:20
Plz share multiple source proofs, (where to do look for their proof). Thank you in advance, I don't like (perhaps unneccessary) rethinking either..lol

16 March, 08:47
In response Ellsworth Nailtree to her Publication
I'm sorry. I didn't document the sites where I saw the images. I just came across them randomly.

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
24 March, 09:24
In response Ellsworth Nailtree to her Publication

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 March, 03:39
If he was a mason the last thing he would be doing is declaring war against human trafficking.

15 March, 03:47
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
There are many pics where he is making Masonic hand signs. Why?

Victor This Guy @This_guy
26 August, 04:28
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thats a fact!👊