Dave Nutter @Tincanman808
15 March, 03:37
So, multiple sources are telling me that Trump is a high level Mason. As a long time Trump supporter, this concerns me a great deal (if true). I really don't want to have to rethink everything I believe in. Anyone know anything about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 March, 03:39
In response Dave Nutter to his Publication
If he was a mason the last thing he would be doing is declaring war against human trafficking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 March, 03:47
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
There are many pics where he is making Masonic hand signs. Why?

15 March, 03:51
I haven't seen them, I have seen him do the hands down triangle which I would think would indicate he can't stand them, either. I also don't think he would be a proponent of JFK who was DEF not one, and his talk of crushing them, if he were. My take. PLUS TRUMP LANDSLIDE< in election.

I pray you are right. I really want to believe he is the man I have believed for some time that he is. I just get discouraged that I can't see anything being done.
03:59 PM - Mar 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Tincanman808 in this post can reply
Carrie Henig @Cati_5
24 March, 09:26
Instead of praying, a little digging might help... Like this..A Freemason website says he is not a Mason. http://www.midnightfreemas...

15 March, 04:02
They would not have acted so adversely to him if he was them. I just can't see it. Hang tight, many things are happening on many levels.

15 March, 04:05
Hope you are right.