Dave Nutter @Tincanman808
15 March, 03:37
So, multiple sources are telling me that Trump is a high level Mason. As a long time Trump supporter, this concerns me a great deal (if true). I really don't want to have to rethink everything I believe in. Anyone know anything about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
14 June, 02:38
In response Dave Nutter to his Publication
Same here...i have come across it lately too. Plus the hand signs...I am a HUGE supporter ...but coming across this lately...plus pics of someone in drag that is held in high esteem ...F...And a few more supporters in high places.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carrie Henig @Cati_5
Do your due diligence please. Also, it might serve you well if you read through the comments. Already disproved.
09:22 PM - Mar 24, 2023
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cati_5 in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
24 March, 10:53
In response Carrie Henig to her Publication
Perhaps you have jumped in unwittingly. This is a discussion...Also there are more versions of T.......which is up for discussion. The REAL President Trump is who we support and acknowledge.

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
24 March, 11:40
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
Ummm.... This is a public form, correct? Also, I'm well aware of the real T being well concealed (which he told us he would be out of the public for a while back in 2020). 😊