Doq Holliday @doqholliday
You know who has seen you in all your struggles to try and be a good person and help defeat evil while defending America?

God has.

You know who has felt every single pain you have felt the past two years, let alone your entire life?

Christ has.

Don’t give up. Your posterity is counting on you to stay strong.

πŸ•ΆπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ¦…
02:20 PM - Mar 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
18 March, 10:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So true Doq.....but we must all remember that the whole world is holding the line with you for America and our own Countries. This is all about the World to be a better place. When I pray, I pray to God for the good of the whole World. Yes, America is playing the biggest part and we are grateful. But we must remember if we are praying, that we pray for the good of the whole world to our Father, God. May you all be blessed and one of these days, we all would see the greatness of what God brings us all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
17 March, 10:36
πŸ™β˜˜οΈπŸ˜‡ fort

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
15 March, 01:40
Luv Ya DoQ!

#wwg1wga

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
15 March, 01:22
Your light shines bright and for that I...
Much LOVE brother

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
14 March, 10:24
Thanks I really needed that. I am getting ready to risk it all and stand up this week in an event that will be a critical turning point. My voice will either be heard or silenced. Praying I can put on the whole armor of God and continue to fight the fight. I have been fighting the fight since I awoke to the insanity in 2020. Please pray for strength for me to finish strong and not faulter .

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
15 March, 01:04
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Stay strong Patriot. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
14 March, 07:28
Walking it out Brother.

https://youtu.be/Lm1cUHKao...
Journey (432 Hz) "Faithfully" - YouTube

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER: I, as the producer of this video, do not claim any credit for the musical track playing in this video; and I DO NOT own any rights to t...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
14 March, 05:40
God bless you, DoQ+! America would be lost without you. ❀️

Patriot America @Trump4us123
14 March, 05:27
Thank you, Doq! We sometimes have to be reminded that we are His Children and no weapon formed against will prosper! Love to all my Anon Buddies! You guys rock!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
14 March, 05:12
Thank you

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
14 March, 05:07
really needed to hear that. Especially today. God bless you, Doq
#HoldingTheLine

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 March, 04:56
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 March, 04:43
i awoke this morning at 4:44am in tears, feeling completely alone. got up & went out to look at the stars. Afterwards i opened the bible app & todays message was this πŸ™

Patriot Lisa @robeofglory
15 March, 08:06
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I have been seeing 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, 10:10, 11:11 and 12:12 for over 12 years!!

Aga Gie @AgaG
15 March, 09:25
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I was dreaming tonight that I need to help someone...
Maybe that was You ;) so I'm sending Love ;)

shari asbury @shariasbury
14 March, 03:59
ThanQ ... I needed that ... now to get a tissue

Photon 333 donated @Photon
14 March, 03:56
Yes, God. Yes, Christ.

But we need to see each other. People need to stop being cruel. We need to be the Christ, as we were meant to during this time.

I almost walked away today. I still may. But that's not giving up. I saw such cruelty last night here toward me that I couldn't stomach it. Being kind costs us nothing.

Thanks, Doq. πŸ’™

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
14 March, 03:44
πŸ’ͺπŸ™β€οΈ

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
14 March, 03:43
Doq
ive been battle corruption my whole life...its a hard road to travel...my livelyhood and life was destroyed 2014 when Oakland county MI (OCSDNET) seized our statewide magazine through asset forfeiture laws (no warrant, or crimes) for political speech (waking people up) and talking about asset forfeiture law abuses by LEO here in MI...
7 1/2 years of legal fees(200k+) but finally won the case [they] did illegal shjt and we caught them. now im trying to find an attorney that does lawsuits on contingency for damages...its hard to fight when [they] destroy your finances...major RICO type crimes OCSDNET and OCPO cover up and extortion ring...i have the evidence but who will prosecute them?! both my parents (both were 65yrs old) passed away during this process, stress related and (i believe) its due to what i was subjected to this past 7-8 years. we caught [them] all with their racket of seizing assets illegally! i just need justice, i.e. damages and prosecutions?!

book of JOB.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
14 March, 04:02
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Donny maybe you should ask Lin Wood for his advice of where to start in your state

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
14 March, 04:18
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
So sad your story. I recently experienced corruption from a trucking company that fired me for not masking at one of their customers. What they've stolen from me (2k) and 2 weeks of my hard work is so minimal compared to you but the anger and helplessness I feel is the same. They have left me in a bad place but I will survive cause with God's help I'll be just fine and you will as well as we are fighters and Patriots. All the best my fren.

Kate Blessed @AchildofGod
14 March, 03:08
πŸ’›

Whimma Texas @Whimma
14 March, 03:01
perfectly timed reminder! thank you!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 March, 02:45
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘Š

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Need more unity from big accounts
I am passing valuable military comms and I need help sharing them for the military plz

unity matters
helping small accounts grow matters

family is everything
❀️

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
words fitly spoken are like apples of gold in settings of silver
thank you, Doq

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
14 March, 02:42
...and now I'm crying.
I'm fighting so hard, I've recieved hate I didn't deserve, I've been pushed away instead of brought in. I have endured everything thrown at me and I'm still trying to love even harder.

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
14 March, 06:58
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
We must remember we -you, me, all of us-are here at this exact time and in each exact place for a reason! We are not a coincidence! One of the best things Ive learned working in an elementary school is that Hurt people HURT PEOPLE! It may not be right of them but it is the truth. We have the strength of God to fall back on while many do not.
Forgive them anyway❀️❀️❀️

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
15 March, 02:37
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
We are all here for you, and most importantly...

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
14 March, 02:40
Amen Doq! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Thank you for the reminder.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 March, 02:39
You brought tears to my eyes Doq because everything you have written, I feel. How blessed are we?!!! VERY :) Sending love.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
14 March, 02:32
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
14 March, 02:29
❀️That one hit me hard!
Thanks DoQ.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
15 March, 01:23
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
Thank you, holding the line