Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 March, 02:20
You know who has seen you in all your struggles to try and be a good person and help defeat evil while defending America?

God has.

You know who has felt every single pain you have felt the past two years, let alone your entire life?

Christ has.

Don’t give up. Your posterity is counting on you to stay strong.

πŸ•ΆπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
14 March, 03:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq
ive been battle corruption my whole life...its a hard road to travel...my livelyhood and life was destroyed 2014 when Oakland county MI (OCSDNET) seized our statewide magazine through asset forfeiture laws (no warrant, or crimes) for political speech (waking people up) and talking about asset forfeiture law abuses by LEO here in MI...
7 1/2 years of legal fees(200k+) but finally won the case [they] did illegal shjt and we caught them. now im trying to find an attorney that does lawsuits on contingency for damages...its hard to fight when [they] destroy your finances...major RICO type crimes OCSDNET and OCPO cover up and extortion ring...i have the evidence but who will prosecute them?! both my parents (both were 65yrs old) passed away during this process, stress related and (i believe) its due to what i was subjected to this past 7-8 years. we caught [them] all with their racket of seizing assets illegally! i just need justice, i.e. damages and prosecutions?!

book of JOB.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
Donny maybe you should ask Lin Wood for his advice of where to start in your state
04:02 PM - Mar 14, 2022
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Only people mentioned by T_Radioactive in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Leslie Henson, click on at the bottom under it