BQnita --- @BQnita
remember this. he's in it up to his tiny lil pencil neck.
07:29 AM - Mar 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by BQnita in this post can reply
Kira Kju @kju17
15 March, 04:09
In response BQnita --- to her Publication
vrána k vráně sedá...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
15 March, 02:48
They are NOT for we the people. They are only interested in their own agenda, investments and promotions to higher status.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
14 March, 10:13
He’s part of Murder INC Hotel Adam

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
14 March, 07:51
@VincentKennedy do you still have the bulging eye pic of schifty schitt? I need a new background and lost my hard drive lol.

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
14 March, 04:23
Liddle bit of a predicament he's in

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 March, 02:17
Well Nana will be your 108 again!

Of course he is research his family history!
Better yet realize that the majority of the Members of Congress are bloodlines back to the evil reptilian Queen!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
14 March, 11:17
from Blue skies to White out

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
14 March, 11:19
In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 March, 02:23
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
It was so weird, when I visited my fren in Lake Havasu AZ there were almost never ANY clouds, in the sky, NONE except for the days that the chemtrails made them which most at least 50% of the days I was there.
The sunsets were nothing on the days no chemtrails no clouds, but the chemtrail days the sunsets were like this!
3 pics

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
14 March, 11:11
there is maybe 3 people with faces that you’d love to kick in… schiff is one of them. mind you i am not a violent person but his face has always creeped me out/bothered me.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
14 March, 12:17
Freddie Blassie (King of men...), wrestling "villain", POINTING to Andy Kaufman (who happens to look like Schiff...).
Andy points to '35' (JFK?)
Freddie Blassie has a song called, "Pencil Neck Geek"

Andy wrestled women in the '80's and was also a villain in the wrestling world.

Trump at his last rally in SC:
"KEEP MEN OUT OF WOMEN'S SPORTS!" = 342

Q342
End is near.
Q

Here's a video of Freddie Blassie and Andy Kaufman

(I haven't watched it all yet lol)
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Q325 is the first time that Schiff is mentioned in the Q drops.

342 - 325 = 17
interesting observation

Frederick Kenneth Blassman
can't help but think,
"What's the freQuency, Kenneth?"

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
14 March, 10:39
Well look at the timing on this hmmm 3/14

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
14 March, 10:05
“Follow the Stars”
POLITICS
Millionaire George Takei Clobbered For Telling Americans It’s “Patriotic” to Pay High Gas and Food Costs

And that brings us to George Takei, who thought it’d be a great idea to take to Twitter and tell Americans that it was their “patriotic duty” to pay more at the pump and the grocery store, just so we can “screw” Putin.

How does my higher gas price “screw” Putin?

W||Q

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
14 March, 09:21
❌❌❌

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
14 March, 09:20
Lots of “Condensation “ to Turn a Cloudless Sky White

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
14 March, 09:14
Its 💦 Condensation from Burning Jet Fuel ⛽️
#Contrails
#chemtrails
Remember, Commercial aircraft Do Not have “Afterburn”
An afterburner (or a reheat) is an additional component present on some jet engines, mostly military supersonic aircraft. Its purpose is to provide an increase in thrust, usually for supersonic flight, takeoff and for combat situations. Afterburning is achieved by injecting additional fuel into the jet pipe downstream of (i.e. after) the turbine.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
14 March, 08:32
Good Morning VK ⤵️
Are We killing babies
or
Not?
If You Vote “pro-Choice”
You Are Killing Babies

#ThouShallNotKill *
* except babies .. They Don’t count
https://open.spotify.com/t...

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
14 March, 07:53