BQnita --- @BQnita
14 March, 07:29
remember this. he's in it up to his tiny lil pencil neck.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Q_TheRealMcCoy in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 March, 02:23
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
It was so weird, when I visited my fren in Lake Havasu AZ there were almost never ANY clouds, in the sky, NONE except for the days that the chemtrails made them which most at least 50% of the days I was there.
The sunsets were nothing on the days no chemtrails no clouds, but the chemtrail days the sunsets were like this!
3 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
14 March, 03:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yep … I Have identical pics…
To Be Clear..
I don’t believe Chemtrails contain poison …
There Has Been a Dramatic Change since 2016
&
Another Dramatic Change
2 yrs
Military in total Control
They are team Yahweh
I Trust the US Military
they are acting as Gods Hands & 👣
Saviors of Humanity!
Q

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
14 March, 03:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Haven’t seen Black in Approx 3 yrs

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
14 March, 11:19

Sovereign Follower _Z_ @GrinBoy
14 March, 11:27
Wonder if Obama Admin would sell us a missle or two to shoot some of those down, then we can find out about the bio-lab over head...