Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
11 March, 10:16
Vanguard & Blackrock.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
11 March, 10:41
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Huh

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
11 March, 10:46
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Look up for Vanguard and Blackrock, they basically control everything.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 March, 09:22
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Nana remembers when Pres. Trump did the "I control the planet now tour" cause yall been torturing children and we have everything, that
He forced the CEO of Blackrock out to either quit or retire I dont remember, but I remember thinking at the time that he took control of them and they were helping him move the control from the Fed to the US Treasury.
But Idk.
My attention was brought to it my a post of some sort that indicated Blackrock was helping with the Treasury, but idk could have been mostly disinformation at the time.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 March, 09:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Any more info like that about Vanguard?

Only people mentioned by TurnTurnTurn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TurnTurn Turn, click on at the bottom under it