Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
10 March, 12:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
10 March, 12:44
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
These fake actors need to go on trial too
For selling out humanity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 March, 01:00
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
Fox News:

"Russia bombed a maternity ward and left a 20 foot deep crater. Luckily no one died."

Some much fake.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 March, 01:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Unfortunately we see all this but the normies are flat eating it up!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
I don't know the plan. But I can absolutely guarantee that whatever it's going to take to "wake" people up is going to require something humongous. Unprecedented. Life changing. Inescapable. Something that would jar all people from slumber. A galactic slap in the face. I do not believe this will be accomplished with news reports, videos, memes, whistleblowers etc... This type of thing is totally ineffective at this point. But what exactly is required to successfully alter the course of human thought direction?
08:44 AM - Mar 11, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
11 March, 08:58
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Hmm...

Perhaps taking down all cabal mediawhores & showing actual footage of what they've uncovered - baby farms, adrenochrome factories, bioweapons factories, human trafficking operations... and heavy on the farming of babies!

The CHILDREN will unify the people against them.

No matter how crusty an old creep a person is, a true human will still have a soft spot for children.

The horror of what is being done to the children will unify the world. Babies born in captivity to captive mothers used as broodmares to keep the cabal in enough babies to satiate their craving for adrenochrome & baby flesh for their BBQ grills.

Beyond disgusting!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
11 March, 09:45
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I will always hope for humanity but I have been exposed to some seriously deep hatred from the brainwashed that utterly defies logic. I tried to talk about adrenachrome to someone once and they said they really didn't care about "stuff like that" the only thing they thought was important was to get rid of Trump.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
11 March, 08:54
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
It's the MSM that has them fooking hypnotized. Unless they see it on TV they won't believe it. My posts don't mean anything to most of them I'm trying to wake up. They have to dismantle the MSM. Have the military go in and arrest everyone who's a damn lier. That will wake them up.