Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
10 March, 12:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
10 March, 12:44
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
These fake actors need to go on trial too
For selling out humanity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Fox News:

"Russia bombed a maternity ward and left a 20 foot deep crater. Luckily no one died."

Some much fake.
01:00 AM - Mar 11, 2022
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
11 March, 09:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Fake

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
11 March, 08:48
Reminiscent of Papa Bush and the fake bombing of the children's hospital in Iraq.
Remember the pictures of women rolling incubators and bassinets out of the hospital....

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 March, 10:06
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Exactly ... Iraq - one playbook.
Propaganda (its his fault), bomb them, steal their gold, and smile for the camera.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
11 March, 08:26
Abandoned baby farm?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
11 March, 02:29
V K whats your take on this Russia statement
thing?
the world is going to be
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
INTEL AGENCIES GOING APE SHIT AFTER STATEMENT FROM RUSSIA FOR FRIDAY NIGHT STRIKE AGAINS U.S. AND UK - YouTube

PUTIN JUST MADE THE STATEMENT TO HIS MILITARY LEADERS, "FRIDAY EVENING WILL BE BEAUTIFUL FOR THE WHOLE WORLD, WE HAVE STARTED DOWN A ROAD OF NO RETURN" THE...

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
11 March, 01:54
its deep too

memes matter @NoComment
11 March, 08:24
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
,what will they find😏DUMBS maybe

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 March, 01:53
We love you hun, be safe the next few days!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 March, 01:52
Unfortunately we see all this but the normies are flat eating it up!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
11 March, 08:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
They truly are! It’s maddening and isolating when I tell them the truth, and I get the “well, you’ve lost your ever-lovin’ mind” look!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
11 March, 08:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I don't know the plan. But I can absolutely guarantee that whatever it's going to take to "wake" people up is going to require something humongous. Unprecedented. Life changing. Inescapable. Something that would jar all people from slumber. A galactic slap in the face. I do not believe this will be accomplished with news reports, videos, memes, whistleblowers etc... This type of thing is totally ineffective at this point. But what exactly is required to successfully alter the course of human thought direction?