Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Sage Hawk @Sagehawk
04 February, 09:15
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Game Day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
02 February, 11:29
I don't watch the Super Bowl, but THIS year i will be watching it because something is expected to be happening. I hope it does. "D you want to play a game? ~ Q"😧😧😧😧

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trunk Monkey @Trunk_Monkey
02 February, 10:35
[PART 2]
biden = jim was just exposed
wouldnt it be great to see elvis and mj do or say something on the big screen? and wouldnt it also be great to see jfk jr and carolyn make their appearance on the big screen? and wouldnt it even be better to see jim rip off his mask ON THE BIG SCREEN?

the patriots use to be my team. years ago. before i woke up to what mkultra/monarch were. i havent watched football for years. or the TV. so i get what you're saying and where you're coming from, deep down in your soul.

again... BUT, WHAT IF..

i think you should watch it. i know i will be.

02 February, 10:35
[PART 1]
BUT!! what if... just what if this is when the white hats take the opportunity to expose the deep state during this game.

THINK about it.
desantos has ordered NG back home. to where the game will be.
the EBS still hasnt sounded
most of the seats will be the rich and important ppl
a couple few thousand FREE tickets went to EMS workers
the q team were just revealed that include michael jackson and elvis

Avrash Magdelina @AvrashMagdelina
02 February, 08:22
you all have to watch the super bowl this year. MUST ABSOLUTELY MUST WATCH.

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
02 February, 08:05
Never watching football ever again. Have not since that first knee.

Micki Yates @MickiLY
02 February, 08:03
this house will not be watching

Jody Donohue @Jody
02 February, 08:00
I have been reading all day, there could possibly be some entertainment there 🙂🍿

02 February, 10:36
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
i think so, too.

redmile saloon @redmilesaloon
02 February, 07:57
Pack them all up and send them to North Korea! NOW!

The American72 @TheAmerican72
02 February, 07:57
This is the biggest case of a major entertainment monster not understanding its target audience since the video game industry tried to go woke. Or comics. Or movies.
Our own entertainment, as a whole, has turned against the vast majority of the American People.

02 February, 10:38
In response The American72 to his Publication
i think they've always been against us.. we are just now noticing and learning things about them. now they know their gig is up and are pissed.

Army Strong @ArmyStrong98
02 February, 07:58
O', You might want to watch the "Puppy Show" this year.

Donna Hudson @Deba64
02 February, 07:56
perfect Time for E B S 🙏

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
02 February, 07:35
Maybe we should boycott superbowl. #Westand forthe flag

Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
02 February, 04:45

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
02 February, 02:22
Who needs football. I've made it through the season without it and didn't even miss it. Sooooooooo overrated. A good soldier is worth more than a whole football team anyway. And no Sunday "warrior" ever died for me like my vets.

Dr. _No @Notesfromtheunderground
02 February, 07:22
Pathetic bootlicking of their overlords, not the fans, This is a classic f**k you to the fans and the country. As a digital soldier, I offer them a single-digit salute. 🖕

Maggie Ryane @Pheanixs
02 February, 03:53
I always watch the super bowl! but if I do not see them standing for the national anthem I will shut it off immediately!

Carolee Kelsch @Carekelsch
02 February, 02:02
I didn't know people still watched the superbowl or the nfl, for that matter

Pink Totter @Totter
02 February, 01:05

02 February, 10:48
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
i'm pretty sure that's just the cover story. i bet there's another reason. maybe their ceo's and ppl below know something is up..

Jan Smith @JanSmith219
01 February, 11:21
but, people have been saying the EBS will
happened during Super Bowl 🤷‍♀️ and i would hate to miss that. i dont normally watch anyways. so hopfully i get the EBS on my phone

Andi WWG1WGA @Andi
02 February, 01:21
In response Jan Smith to her Publication
i thought after the superbowl? but who knows rught?!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
01 February, 01:47
Time for a new #myteamwearscamouflage this week?

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
01 February, 12:34
No one cares about it outside the USA, and now it appears no one inside the USA does either.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
01 February, 11:50
Boycotted the SuperbOwl years ago...

Jan Smith @JanSmith219
01 February, 11:17
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
01 February, 11:46
I quit watching NFL in 1985...

When I saw the satanic half-time shows years later, I was so glad I did!

I will NOT be one of their ID10ts!

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
01 February, 11:45
Anyone who watches the Superbowl hates our Country. Period.
#BoycottTheSuperBowl #boycottnfl

Donna Hudson @Deba64
03 February, 03:03
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
04 February, 03:41
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Haven't watched football since the first knee, but this event could be where our military broadcasts. Will have to watch. We are at the end.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
01 February, 11:36
I'm praying for this to be the LEAST watched superbowl in history. 🙏🙏🙏

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
01 February, 08:32
I've been boycotting it my entire life.

Busted Biscuits @BustedBiscuits
01 February, 07:42
KC girl here. I think I might die without watching Mahomes...BUT...the wonderful military is saving my life rn....so? Patriots don't forget...I choose U.S.A. this time 🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤ Shame on the #NFL . Sad!

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

IAM Afrydmind @Afrydmind
01 February, 06:52
absolutely will NOT be watching! (havent watched NFL football all year , no need to start now! 😡