Mike Anon @Mike314
31 January, 08:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Nena Pam @NenaPam
01 February, 02:21
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
I pray this is accurate, but I honestly need to see something with my own eyes before I can validate it. Too many tales and false articles are circulating. Time will tell. In the interim, I continue to pray and observe all the progress and possibilities! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
01 February, 03:40
In response Nena Pam to her Publication
When she says "no one knows " she's referring to the folks that havr chosen to stay sleeping!

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
01 February, 01:25
Fantastic news. Friends in Hong Kong are also rejoicing. Will the Dalai Lama follow suit? Sad to discover pedophiles lurk among the Tibetan lamas as much as the Vatican priests. The horrors of child trafficking and sexual abuse must be revealed, and the perpertrators must be tried for crimes against humanity. A renaissance of faith awaits.

https://www.dw.com/en/dala...

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
01 February, 01:34
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Sad and horrific - to me the lowest of evil is one who holds power, claiming to be of God's light, yet are actually predators of children, manipulative criminals of humanity.
#thesepeopleareevil #darktolight

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
01 February, 06:39
THIS PLAN IS PART NOT TO FREAK THE PUBLIC OUT 😊 POTUS PHONE CALL WAS RIGHT AGAIN 💥

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
01 February, 03:22
😉 https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Nice to see you again. Whatta ya reckon on this lil doozie McFloozie?
Good fireworks display
😉🐸🔥⚔️🔥🐸😉