Mike Anon @Mike314
08:41 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
01 February, 02:19
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
panda down
no offense to real pandas

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
01 February, 01:25
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Fantastic news. Friends in Hong Kong are also rejoicing. Will the Dalai Lama follow suit? Sad to discover pedophiles lurk among the Tibetan lamas as much as the Vatican priests. The horrors of child trafficking and sexual abuse must be revealed, and the perpertrators must be tried for crimes against humanity. A renaissance of faith awaits.

https://www.dw.com/en/dala...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nena Pam @NenaPam
01 February, 02:21
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
I pray this is accurate, but I honestly need to see something with my own eyes before I can validate it. Too many tales and false articles are circulating. Time will tell. In the interim, I continue to pray and observe all the progress and possibilities! 🙏

Joyce Crowley @JoyceRedWave
31 January, 11:53
so why isnt everyone celebrating?? whats the holdup??

Trump Warrior @TrumpWarrior
31 January, 11:00
Sad how few know this. I watched a video last summer with Bannon reading the new constitution for China. They were free of the CCP. posted the video on my fb....crickets.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts