Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 March, 08:39
I am crushed. The hospital MURDERED my friend😪 she survived her heart surgery, got rona, they shoved a vent down her throat so violently that they ripped her esophagus. WHEN WILL THIS EVIL FOKKING END😪😪😪😪 I am sick in my heart today with her passing. She called me because she knew they were trying to kill her. She counted on me to not let rhem😪😪 They wouldn't let me see her. I failed her and they MURDERED HER. God make this evil stop😪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
The Mercy hospital murdered my brother in law. Mercy would not allow any visitor either. They murdered him for $$$$$ they refuse to release his records.
He left behind three children.
05:06 PM - Mar 09, 2022
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by bimfetii in this post can reply
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
09 March, 07:33
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
If they refuse the release medical records then sue for them..these people are like gamblers they weigh the odd that good people are too busy to bother..don't let the house win..fight fight fight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
09 March, 09:31
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
His widow can barely cope, family in shock. She will fight when she's ready. We're here to help, if only to just listen.