Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
I am crushed. The hospital MURDERED my friend😪 she survived her heart surgery, got rona, they shoved a vent down her throat so violently that they ripped her esophagus. WHEN WILL THIS EVIL FOKKING END😪😪😪😪 I am sick in my heart today with her passing. She called me because she knew they were trying to kill her. She counted on me to not let rhem😪😪 They wouldn't let me see her. I failed her and they MURDERED HER. God make this evil stop😪
08:39 AM - Mar 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
deborah sidener @debbiedo
15 March, 07:23
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I am heartsick with you... I do believe a lot of the nurses and doctors are asses I just spent 6 days after major cancer surgery and I fought with almost every nurse They ignored me and pushed me around so much I finally said no fucking more I begged my doctor to get me out most the nurses were friends and I WAS NOT ONE OF THEM. So I know how evil they can be and How incompetent some of them are. You could not stop them IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT but you can speak up and give her and yourself a voice AGAIN I AM HEARTSICK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Busig @Millie4759
14 March, 09:09
😢Sorry for your loss

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
13 March, 11:41
I am sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your lovedones 🙏🙏🙏

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
11 March, 07:57
I'm sorry for your loss. What a horrible way to die without friends and family.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
11 March, 03:15
this is so heartbreaking. Such evil has been done by the hospital. I am so sorry for your loss and pain. Praying for you now.

Blue Skies @ADeMills
11 March, 10:54
I know four people this happened to. This is real. This is not made up. They are literally killing people intentionally. It's beyond comprehension. My heart breaks for everyone.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
11 March, 03:28
love you friend!!! we are with you.!!!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
11 March, 01:13
Prayer sent 🙏
all of this has to stop now.
JUSTICE for your friend!!

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
10 March, 10:11
I'm so sorry about your friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you🙏

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
10 March, 08:49
I'm so sorry. The hospitals are pure evil.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 March, 02:49
😢😔🙏 So very sorry... And the same happened to my cousin... JUSTICE is coming soon...

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
10 March, 12:52
I am so sorry. ❤️🙏

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
10 March, 12:52
I am so sorry. ❤️🙏

Emma ElT @auntieeme
09 March, 11:50
🙏🌷

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
09 March, 10:55
my heart aches for you. i have the same basic story and it hurts so much.
i know i risk sounding callous but im being 1000% honest...im also FIGHTING. FUCKING. MAD. im NOT an aggressive or angry, person and i hate conflict at this level BUT oddly i think that, right now anyway, those of us who saw it coming; who *called* the medical murders of our friends and family b/c we knew, step by step, how it plays out once someone is admitted to hospital right now & THEN. IT. HAPPENED.
i know this sounds less than comforting BUT PLEASE CONSIDER that this situation REQUIRES US TO GET FIGHTING FUCKING MAD and make sure they are all HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
10 March, 07:51
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
I am fighting fooking mad. She didn't deserve what they did to her. She never hurt anyone.

deborah sidener @debbiedo
15 March, 07:42
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
I SAW IT FIRST HAND. They said if I didn't put on my finger monitor they would take my pain meds. They were checking me every couple of hours and I had so many tubes and wires that one RN took it off I was so grateful but then Hell bent bitch came to work and told me if I didn't put it back on she would take my pain meds I HAD MY STOMACH AND CHEST CUT WIDE OPEN AND ORGANS CUT OUT I got out of bed and was fighting for my pole with my pain meds The charge nurse and I had fought the night before so while I was screaming for help she just ignored me I was so upset shaking and so very sick, Peeing in a urinal because all the nurses are to busy to take me and forget about them cleaning you up or giving you a comb I'm home now and trying to heal... The hospital sent me papers asking me how I liked my stay REALLY.

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
09 March, 10:40
im so sorry for your loss. You were a good friend always remember that 😇🙏❤️

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
09 March, 09:36
I am so sorry for your loss Benna. You did not fail her, [they] failed her, all of us & God. You do not take on this blame hear me?! Sending you love & hugs from the bottom to the top of my heart. Prayers for you & for her family. 🙏🏻💜

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
09 March, 08:58
I'm so sorry love. 😔 I don't understand 99% of what or why but I pray for HIS comforting arms to hold all her frenz and family tightly and help all to heal. 😔🙏🏼💜

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
09 March, 08:13
walked out on a womens dr office I have used for 30+ years today. when i asked my provider if she read Pfizer docs…
her~”yes”.
me~”do you stiil recommend vax?”
her “yes”.
me~”we are done here”
bet she is reading them now

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
09 March, 07:31
Make sure you or family get their medical records and do it quick

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 March, 06:37
This is absolutely tragic. My deepest condolences for the loss of your beloved friend. My neighbor was murdered in Nov. with Remdesivir and a vent. Each and every person involved in the evil scamdemic agenda needs to be held accountable for Crimes Against Humanity.
I will pray for her soul & I will pray that God grants you peace, love and support through your heartbreak. 🙏

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
09 March, 05:06
The Mercy hospital murdered my brother in law. Mercy would not allow any visitor either. They murdered him for $$$$$ they refuse to release his records.
He left behind three children.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
09 March, 07:33
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
If they refuse the release medical records then sue for them..these people are like gamblers they weigh the odd that good people are too busy to bother..don't let the house win..fight fight fight

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
09 March, 04:55
Am so sorry 💖 Sending Prayers for you all, and for the evil to stop. 🙏🙏

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
09 March, 04:01
😢😢😢 Prayers for peace, comfort and strength. The money flowing into hospitals to kill people needs to stop!! I’ve lost two friends and several friends have lost their loved ones to this evil protocol. May God bring His wrath down on the evil people!

Myra Raney @myralynnr
09 March, 03:44
I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and all who lost this precious soul. And praying that the evil in this world meets a horrible end very soon. My friend lost her husband a few months ago after they shoved a vent in his throat. They kept her away from him so she couldn't see all that was happening, but he told her a few days before they were killing him. She didn't believe him, thought it was the drugs he was on making him say it.

Carey Lou @Careylou
09 March, 03:41
Praying for you and your family - remember you are NOT ALONE and JUSTICE is Coming

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
09 March, 03:38
I'm so so sorry for your loss. It is evil...

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
09 March, 03:31
❤️🙏❤️

Mike Anon @Mike314
09 March, 02:55
That's terrible, so sorry.